1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marstalas

May 26, 2009

1. Go ahead and give me your opinions :)

2. Marstalas bought Iplehouse Tatiana Pierrot from me. Excellent communication throughout the whole transaction, paid promptly, is super sweet and an excellent buyer. Highly recommended ;) Would do another transaction with her if given the chance.

P.S. I'm glad that Alice (Tatiana) is with you :chibi

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

3. I did a trade with Marstalas. I sent her my DikaDoll and I recieved her Dollzone/DOD doll. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with, her communication was prompt and constant. The doll was packaged very securely and I am so pleased with it. Would highly recommend to anyone and would be delighted to do business with again :)

4. Marstalas purchased a Luts 08 Man head from me, and the transaction was just superb. Responses to PM's were prompt, friendly, and reliable.payment was quick, and Marstalas even let me know the head arrived safely. Overall I was very pleased with everything and would gladly do business with again. Thank you and enjoy your new head!

5. We did a trade and everything went super well and all. Very happy.

6. I did a trade with marstalas for a dikadoll lingyu for my BBB/RS Apollo. She was very kind and understanding when i got him off a day later than i had planned. Lingyu was packed very well and in the exact condition as she described. I would definitely do business with her again ^_^

7. I bought a Luts 08 Man head from Marstalas. The communication was very good and he was shipped immediately once my payment went through. The packaging was very nice and everything came as described. I will definitely recommend her and would love to do business with her again. :)

8. Sold a RS Mei to Marstalas and everything was fantastic! Fast communication, payment, and everything went smoothly! Would love to business with her again.

9. I sold a RS Yao body to marstalas. Payment was prompt and her communication was great. I'd be happy to do business with her again.