1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~ feedback for MARTI pleas :3~~

Aug 10, 2006

1. Hi all :)
      as I will soon start selling on e-bay I kindly ask all my past clients to leaw a feedback here. I will really apriciate if you'll drop a line if you bought something from me or I from you :)
      pleas take a look at the list of my clients on my commission page http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28919 and add your oppinion if you'll find a momment :)

I had great transactions with:

dollfie art commissions done for:
      Em
      Reverie
      Dollyholic
      kittytoes
      Sandwich
      StephG (Grimm and naomi watercolour)
      StephG (Grimm and Naomi CG)
      clayfaery- dollfie tattoo project
      Stinkerbell- ball jointed Tinkerbell
      clayfaery

faceup for:
      petit Ai for deliolith
      face up references for Annika
      eyelashes for Annika
      chemicalstar
      Stinkerbell
      Berniak

dresses:
      SD dress for NabeeRain
      Sandwich
      Yuu-chan
      Bliss (white dress)
      Bliss (green dress)
      pelicandeb(MSD sailor dress)
      pelicandeb(MSD bloomer set)
      pelicandeb(SD green dress)
      pelicandeb(SD)
      Lyssa(MSD dress)
      beckers (U-noa dress)
      clayfaery( Narae set)
      Blossom(Narae dress)
      pelicandeb(Narae dress)
      pelicandeb(Narae dress)
      aya22(U-noa set)
      NabeeRain(pink SD corset set)
      stinkerbell (in progress)
      amaranth
      roxyk630

dolls, accesories and others :
      NabeeRain
      Idemo
      Annika
      ChocoMeijin
      Kasiotfur
      Gloria(dollfie parttrade)
      Lysa
      Lunasa
      aya22
      Yuuki
      ria_ria
      Chia
      cholland1230
      Jay
      juumou
      lossefaire
      Lunesque

and many more. if you aren't on the list pleas PM me!

thanks so much for your help!
      marti

2. Marti's work is absolutely beautiful, and she's a thoughtful artist to work with - really wants to make her clients happy. I love the work she did for me, and I wouldn't hesitate to commission more from her. :aheartbea

3. Marti is a true artist and a pleasure to do business with. Her design skills are incredible, and her sewing skills are professional. I own several of her beautiful outfits made for Narae/Unoa size and for SD size.

4. thanks so much girls for your comments :)

5. marti is seriously awesome. She was kind and patient while I was having trouble sending a money order, and her work is of the highest craftsmanship. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future. :)

6. Marti makes original and bueatifull dresses for your girls and she's a very kind and patient seller!!! Good luck to you hun would luv to see more of your work!

ps:I luv your artwork!!

7. thanks so much girls for your time!
      I really do apriciate your kind words :*

8. Marti is an amazing artist who is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. She is very fast and on top of communication.
      I would not hesitate to commission her again. :)

9. Marti is an absolute angel. Very professional and kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Lyssa

10. thanks again to all of you, who was so kind to post here. you were really great clients!

11. Marti rocks! Her art is amazing and her narae clothes are beyond amazing. She has an eye for detail!!

12. Marti and I have had two great transactions! Wonderful person to deal with. ^^

13. Marti is a lovely person, she is an excellent seemstress.Bought a lovely dress from her it was beautiful so much detail.Thanks again Jackie:daisy

14. Marti is an amazing seamstress. I have one of her beautiful SD sized pieces and love how detailed it is. Everything was top notch. ^_^

15. once again thanks for such a darling comments :*

16. Marti was also great at group orders :) :*

17. i love my commission! your art is the favorite of my collection of all my roomies and friends. i plan to commission you in the future!

18. thanks so much guys :*

19. I had a transaction with Marti - she is reliable and there is no problem with communication :)

20. Marti, you are amazingly creative, and definitely have your own style! I love it!

To anyone hiring or working with Marti: I highly recommend her clothing commission work, it is of high quality workmanship and materials.

Hugs,
      Beckers