1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mary

Jan 14, 2007

1. I purchased a Volks Emma outfit from Mary and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was prompt and polite, and shipping was super quick and very safely packed. Thank you again!

2. I adopted bambola Daisy from this lovely lady!
      Great communication and fast shipping!!
      thank you so much!!

3. I bought a pair of SD10 shoes from mary. They were very nice, shipped quick and she is a friendly person. I would gladly do business with her again :)

4. I sold a kimono set to Mary. We had some PMs back and forth about shipping options and pricing, but after that was settled she paid lightning fast, and let me know when the set arrived! Many thanks!

5. I sold outfit to Mary
      she is a wonderful buyer!
      she paid super quick and was kind enough to let me know she got it
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      thanks .mary!

6. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Mary. She shipped promptly and they arrived in a timely manner. Beautiful eyes! Thank you very much! :D

7. I bought a wig from Mary and it was an all around very pleasant experience! The wig was shipped very promptly and came packed very carefully. I've already put it on my Einin, she loves her new hair!

8. I bought a wig from Mary and am very pleased. We enjoyed pleasant PM communication and Mary was quick to ship my wig too. She did a very thorough job in packing the wig as well. We have transacted before, and I would happily do so again in the future. :)

Juli DC

9. I sold Volks SDGr Belle's default wig to Mary and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction. She paid promptly for the item and let me know when it arrived. I will be happy to do business with her again!

10. I sold Mary a Lieselotte In My Closet Room default outfit & wig set, and she was a real pleasure to deal with! Super friendly & prompt communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the outfit arrived safely. :) I'd definitely deal with her again! Thanks!

11. I just bought a Volks Wild Rose Dress (Snow White) for Forest Girl outfit from Mary. It arrived today - very quickly!

Mary's been awesome to deal with - quick to respond to my questions, very quick to ship out the item, after payment.
      Mary's also very honest. She refunded part of the shipping fee to me, because she found that it was cheaper to send than the original quote she gave me. Really appreciate that.

The outfit is in excellent, new condition, was wrapped well in a large bubble-envelope. The price was super-reasonable for such a high-quality item.

I'm very happy with the transaction, and would happily buy from Mary again. Thank you very much!

12. I had a great transaction with Mary
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I bought a Bambola Daisy from Mary and had an excellent experience. Communication was prompt, shipping was handled quickly and very securely. Lots of neat extras too. I'd work with Mary again in a heartbeat. Thanks!

14. I purchased a Volks Belle fullset from Mary. The transaction was quick and smooth. She shipped the outfit very fast and with a lot of bubble wrap. Thanks! ^__^

15. Mary bought an outfit from me and our transaction was very pleasant. Her communication and payment were very fast. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

16. I purchased two arcadia outfit from her and she was extremely kind. Communication was perfect and the package arrived safetely and really quickly.
      She's definetly a trustworthy seller, I would reccomend her 100%.

17. I bought a pair of 14mm soom silicone eyes called Sharon from Mary.
      the transaction was perfect, the eyes shipped out fast.
      I would certainly do business with Mary in the future.
      thank you

18. I purchased two outfit sets from @Mary. Communication was clear, shipping was fast, and the items arrived just as described. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

19. I purchased a Volks Candy Pop SD outfit set, with a pair of socks included. Set was just as described (perfect); responses were quick and friendly. Items were shipped out very fast, too.
      Overall a very positive experience, and would gladly do business in the future!

20. I bought a Volks Sweater set from Mary. This transaction was flawless. Mary was prompt, kind, and I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions. The item arrived lightning fast and in perfect shape. Thank you for such a wonderful transaction! I would gladly do business with her again in the future.