1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK FOR Mary_murrynity

Jun 21, 2007

1. I bought a MSD and Yo-Sd wig from Mary. They are both lovely and arrived quite quickly. Very pleased.

2. Bought some glass eyes from Mary_murrynity and the arrived in good condition and good time too, thank you!

3. A wonderful transaction. The wig is very nice, a friendly and speedy delivery and some sweeties too :) Thank you very much.

A little pic to show how good my fella looks in his wig:

[​IMG]

4. I bought some clothes. Very quick, comunicative and profesional. Very pleased

5. Very patient seller, payed extra money to send another wig to me when the first was lost in the mail.

Also sent me an adorable headband and some yummy Pez. :3

Wonderful seller, beautiful product. Thank you, I'm beyond pleased.

6. I bought a MSD size shirt and a SD size skirt from Mary_murrynity. They arrived here quickly, well packaged and as described. :) Thank you!

7. Great person to deal with!!!
      Such a smooth transaction and great commnication as well. The clothing is so super adorable!!

8. I ordered many many clothes from mary's CDD Shop (Doll-clothes-shop) for my unoa lusis.
      We had some problems with the post but in the end everything worked just fine.
      She's very friendly, takes her time answers every question and especially(!) she's really talented. The clothes I received were so cute, well-packaged, professionel and lovely!

All in one: She's great to deal with and I highly recommend her!!!!! <3 <3

On this picture my darling wears clothes from CDD-Shop (Cat-Skirt, white sweater)
      [​IMG]

9. I ordered some clothes from Mary's online shop and the items are very lovely. Mary always took soem time to answer my questions and was a very, very lovely person to deal with :)

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Mary_murrynity! I bought a hair band from her and although there were some postage problems (completely not her fault!) to begin with, she was so helpful and was more than willing to sort everything out. The hair band is so cute, really well made and my little girl loves it. I would not hesitate to buy from Mary_murrynity again. Her communication was excellent throughout and I can't emphasise enough how friendly, helpful and professional she is. Highly recommended seller! Thank you so much! <3

11. I have bought a couple of items from Mary. She is a great person to dealt with although the first time the parcel somehow got lost on its way to me but it was then return to her. which she sent straight out by register mail. She keep calm all way through ( which keeps me calm too) Great seller all clothes fitted well on my girls and they loves the head bands. I would defiantly buy form her again. Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from Mary on the 26th of May. There were a few issues with the transaction as she didn't actually have the eyes in her possession when making the sale, but I was told they would be arriving very soon so I paid and waited.

It took quite a bit of waiting through various delays, some not Mary's fault as it took a while for the eyes to get to her from the group order. But I was told that as soon as they arrived they would be shipped, and she sent me a PM on the 9th saying she had been able to pick up the eyes and they would be sent the next day with tracking. When I messaged a few days later on the 16th to ask if they had indeed been shipped, since I was waiting on a tracking number, I was told that she was sorry and they had been shipped that day instead - I was even provided a tracking number. All good.

Unfortunately I couldn't get that number to work for a little over a week - even on the Spanish tracking site - so sent another PM about it on the 24th asking if there was a particular site I should be using to track - unfortunately this was never answered.

I did finally get the tracking to work on the Spanish site though, but found it odd that if the eyes had been shipped the day the number was given to me, why did they say they'd not been posted until the 25th? I’m not sure if this is some strange error in the Spanish postal service, or if you can get a tracking number before sending a package.

I received the eyes today, the 30th of June. The eyes themselves are lovely, were well priced and well packaged.

Overall it wasn’t a terrible process, and judging from the rest of her feedback this seems like a bit of a one-off, but I could have done without the run around.

13. I bought a lovely Unoa FP - great transaction, fast shipping!
      lovely to deal with!

absolutely great packaging!!!
      Thank you!