1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maselanka

Jan 13, 2009

1. If you've bought or traded with me, please leave a comment :)

2. Maselanka bought a Puki from me and was very nice to deal with ^^

Very friendly and good communication in PMs

Thanks again!

3. Maselanka bought from me moher wig and dollfie MNF Miyu. Great Buyer, very good mail contact, fast sending money. I highly reccomend this Person! :D

4. I bought a Puki Flora from Maselanka, and I had a wonderful transaction with her! Her communication was excellent and friendly, the shipping time was really fast, and the item is exactly as described. I highly recommend this seller--Thank you Anka! :D

5. I bought a wig from Maselanka. Very friendly person! Very fast shipping! I highly recommend her!!!

6. I bought a doll from Maselanka back a few months ago. She is a great seller and i would definitely do business with her again.

7. I've bought a few things from her last month. She is a great seller. The package was safe for the stuff and quickly sent. I'm a satisfyied Maselanka's customer :)

8. I bought a little Ante head from Maselanka - it was a perfect transaction -
      very quick shipping !!
      Thank you Anka ....

9. I bought some pukifee wings and a puki dress from maselanka - she was great to deal with, great communication and very timely shipping! A very considerate seller - thank you!

10. I brought the custom Zombie puki Madeleine from maselanka, it was a friendly and smooth transaction and madeleine was safely wrapped up and quickly shipped. Maselanka is an excellent seller.

11. I brought a PukiFee pukisha faceplate from maselanka.
      The communication was very nice, the item was shipped really fast, securely packed, and arrived in perfect condition.
      Maselanka is a nice and responsible seller, I'll be happy to deal again! ^_^

12. I purchased a puki wig and black puki pukisha set and everything came well-wrapped and quickly when she said she'd send them :) Absolutely wonderful transaction, thank you!

13. I bought a PKF Sweetbunny outfit from maselanka, great communication and super fast delivery! And thanks for the little bonus-toys too! =)

14. I bought a whole lot of pukipuki clothes and I must say it was all as pictured and came in quick! It had some uber cute extra toys with it too!

15. I sold Soom Glati in short layaway to maselanka. She is very sweet and pleasurable to deal with. Great communication. 100% positive! :)

16. I sold my Soom Ai to maselanka and we had a smooth transaction. I can fully recommend her as a buyer. Thank you for the good communication, dear!

17. Maselanka bought a wig from me and also took part in the GO I held. In both cases she was perfect to deal with. I highly recommed her as a buyer and a GO participant.

Thank you! <3

18. Maselanka took part in the GO held by me. I can highly recommend her! It was a real pleasure to deal with her :)
      Thanks! <3

19. Maselanka bought a miniature bears form me. She is perfect buyer. Pleasure to do bussines with :)