1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for matahata

Aug 10, 2015

1. Please post feedback for me!
      Thank you!

2. Very smooth communication even though our english wasn't the best. The head came in pretty fast and without damages because of her good packaging. Everything what was in her salespost came as promised. :)

3. Thank you so much for amazing face-up for my Shadow. It was my first experience with matahata. Communication was on high level and I'm very grateful.
      [​IMG]00 by BJD Riku, on Flickr

4. I purchased a Death Scythe prop from matahata. Great seller, item was packaged nicely and shipping was quick! Thank you so much, my doll finally has his weapon because of you! Thank you again ^_^!

5. I bought a lillycat Ninon head from Matahata!
      She was GREAT!!!! I loved working with her! she was super friendly and shipped/responded super fast! Great correspondence during the transaction and during shipping! I would DEFINITELY buy something from her again! XD and I would DEFINITELY recommend others to her!

6. I bought a Garnet from Matahata and commissioned a face-up. Communication was spot on even through her vacation. I cold not have asked for a better face-up. It is perfection. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much for creating such beauty. Fushia lace.

7. Oh...my ! matahata is the best make-up artist ! My dolls have beautiful perfect make-up. I love my new dolls . Thank you so much matahata, <3

8. Oh man, it's difficult for me to leave feedback for matahata because I can't say enough good things about her!!! :cheerEverything about working with this lady was fantastic! I commissioned her for a face-up after finding her purely by chance and falling in love with her style, and I honestly don't feel that anyone could've done a better job for me than she did. Her artistry is amazing and she was able to completely and accurately bring my vision for my doll's face-up to reality. She was so great about communication, and even though she says that her English isn't the best, based on my experience, she's either way too modest or a visionary genius (or both, as I'm inclined to believe! :XD:) because of how perfectly she understood and implemented my requests. I did a good deal of research into different doll make-up artists and their prices, and I can attest that matahata's prices for are super reasonable, especially for the quality and detail of her work, even when you include international shipping costs. On top of being a superb artist, she's also very trustworthy and dependable. She was very good at keeping me up to date on the status of my commission, looked for and took superb care of my doll, completed the work in a timely manner and shipped him back to me as soon as he was finished. I'd definitely go to matahata again as well as recommend her to anyone and everyone in a heartbeat! :D

9. I bought a beautiful, lovely, Iplehouse Rexy from Matahata, and EVERYTHING was perfect! Good communication, speedy shipping, and she was very nice to work with. Would buy again from her :thumbup

10. I am a repeat commissioner of Matahata face-ups! If possible, she outdid herself over the first one because I requested a specific person and her work is over the top and spot-on. I was so happy, I actually teared up. She is so reasonable priced, safe and secure packaging, sweet and fast communication, so willing to please! I have already requested another face-up from her and am waiting patiently as she is absolutely worth the wait!! Thank you so very, very much! Fl

11. the nabarro sumner i bought from matahata arrived promptly in a perfect package. the face up matahata did on it is absolutely stunning! thank you :)

12. Once again, Matahata has worked her magic. Thank you so so much for bringing my girl to life! The delicate veining, tiny teeth, and lips to Die For... She is incredible! Matahata is a dream to work with. Quick communication, everything packaged securely, and shipped quickly. This is a truly talented artist well worth the wait and honestly, she should charge more. I would definitely love to have more of her work in the future! Fl

13. Just received my beautiful Dollstown Kana head and hands painted by Matahata. I am amazed at her artistry and so happy with them. She communicated very well with me through out the whole process. And once she received them, it was a very short time to have them painted and returned to me. I would love to have more dolls painted by her!

14. My Little Rebel Jelle is just incredible! Painted beautifully, with a very quick turn around time. Great communication and shipped out fast as well. I really appreciate how she listened to my wishes for this head and then made it even better than I had ever imagined.

15. I bought a painted Cat's Doll Tove head from Matahata, and it was safely packed and beautifully painted. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

16. Purchased a Lillycat Ombre head from Matahata. Beautiful faceup, very well packaged, was shipped promptly after payment, and all responses were nothing but friendly. Would definitely do business again:kitty2

17. I had my Norman Reedus head painted by Matahata, and she did a beautiful, wonderfully detailed face up on him. I could not be happier!

18. Matahatae approached me for a friend of hers that on a Facebook page wanted to buy a doll of mine for sale there and here. The friend did not have access to the feedback pages of mine. But Matahatae did. She informed her friend I was safe to deal with. This helped me greatly and I appreciate all the help Matahatae have in this transaction. So I am leaving her feedback as well as she was kind enough to leave me feedback as well.

19. I bought a Lillycat Ombre from Matahata. Her communication was great add the doll arrived quickly! The faceup by Matahata was what attracted me to this doll and I am extremely please now that I have seen it in person! I would not hesitate to work with her again!