1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for matelia1983

Jul 23, 2009

1. It was wonderful to do business with metelia1983. She/he bought a soom doll head from me. Everything went smoothly with prompt payment and great communication. Thank you for a great transaction. :)

2. This is the second head I have bought from Matelia. She's a delight to work with, answering all my PMs promptly and letting me know when she got my payments. She shipped the head out very securely and I love him. Thanks so much!!

3. I bought a head from matelia1983 she was quick to respond and pleasant to deal with. :D I would buy from her again!

4. I bought Soom Cuprit from Matelia1983. Great seller totally recomended to deal with!!!
      Cuprit came in wonderfull condition. Matelia1983 was very kind and frendly. Always kept me informed, so I didn't worry at all!
      Thank you very much Matelia1983!!!

5. I bought a Soom Cass head from matelia1983 and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Friendly, quick responses to my PMs, shipped out quickly and very well packed. I'm very happy. Thank you again!

6. I brought a Soom Winnie Dee from Matelia1983. :) She arrived in perfect condition. Matelia1983 is very friendly and ships out fast.
      Thank you very much!

7. matelia1983 bought a Soom Io Scarface head from me and she was so friendly to work with! Fast payment and great communication! Would gladly sell to this buyer again! :)

8. I bought a Soom Human Cass Dress from matelia1983, thaks so much for this stunning dress. Matelia1983 is a very friedndly seller, thanks for everything ^^

9. another GREAT transaction with matelia1983 !
      she is a FANTASTIC BUYER!
      paid super quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Purchased a head. Awesome transaction with great communication, fast shipping, and packaged well. Highly recommend!

11. I traded my galena pitta legs for matelia's breccia foxie legs. Very good communication, great packaging, and fast shipping! Thank you so much!

12. matelia1983 bought a Soom Beyla from me. She was so friendly to work with! She sent the payment quickly and communicated so well with me.

13. matelia purcased a SOOM FL Chrom from me.

The transaction was GREAT!
      Quick on paying and fantastic comunication!!!

A+++++++ buyer :)

14. Bought an Unoa Zero on layaway, super sweet and patient with the whole process! Thanks!

15. I bought a Soom Galena GS head on layaway. Fast and friendly communication!
      Thank you very much for all!

16. I bought a doll head from matelia1983 and was very happy with the transaction. She shipped super fast and communicated promptly and nicely. Thanks!

17. Matelia purchased a Dia head from me. She paid right away, and communicated efficiently. Thank you. :)

18. matelia1983 purchased a doll from me on layaway and couldn't have been better. Always paid ahead of schedule, fabulous communication, definitely recommended!

19. I've bought Infiniti doll Kay dreaming head.
      The deal with Matelia1983 was a great pleasure :D Communication was perfect, she is a very kind, friendly and good seller, item was shipped fast. Head was packed very well.
      I am looking forward to have deals with Matelia1983 again!

Thank You very much!:aheartbea

20. Matelia1983 purchased a head from me, and was a delightful buyer start-to-end. Great communication, prompt payment, everything was perfect. Thank you!