1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for matelia1983

Jul 23, 2009

1. Matelia1983 bought my Soom Bygg human on lay away, and all payments were prompt, and communication was good, never any problems! :)
      Definitely recommended!
      And thank you for a great transaction!

2. I sold a head to matelia1983 and everything was great. Super fast payment & great communication. Couldn't ask for more. I'd love to sell her to again in future. Thanks!

3. I bought matelia1983's Cuprit and had a wonderful transaction with her fast shipping and Cuprit was wonderfully packed perfect condition. thank you so much for letting me bring her home.

4. matelia1983responded to my WTB post for a pair of Breccia fox claw hands, which arrived quickly and well packaged. She was extremely pleasant to work with and communicated well throughout the whole transaction. Would buy from again, and thanks!

5. Matelia bought my Soom Glot and it was a perfect transaction, she paid quickly and always responded PMs within a day. Hope you enjoy her! *hugs*

6. I bought a pair of Soom Chalco horns with skull mask from her. Had been a very pleasant transaction, very nice communication. Every time again.

7. I purchased a set of Breccia paws, and she was always quick to respond and very patient to answer my questions. They were shipped quickly, and excellently packaged! Absolutely would recommend her. ^.^

8. Matelia responded to my WTB and the transaction was great. She is very sweet and friendly and shipped quickly. The doll arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Thank you very much! :fangirl:

9. Received SOOM Amber yesterday in perfect condition. Speedy shipping and great communications. Thank you so... much.

10. Very friendly and very quick and smooth transaction. Bought my Nephelin soom head ^^ thanx so much.

11. I purchased a set of Soom MD Coquina hooves from matelia1983! The transaction went VERY smoothly, and the item arrived SUPER quickly in spite of being many miles away! I highly recommend matelia1983 as a seller! :D

12. Perfect transaction with matelia1983 who purchased an Epidos head from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

13. Great transaction

Metalia-san responded to my WTB thread for a Soom Teenie Gem body, including in her message a picture of the body. She shipped when she said she would, packaged the body in the original Soom box and bag, and was very great in her communications. I am very happy with the transaction.

14. Matelia1983 brought a Soom Vesuvia head from me. It was a perfect & smooth transaction: Her pms were always prompt and she sent payment very fast and in one go. I would love to do business again!!

Thank you & I hope you enjoy your new head :D
      Nina

15. I bought Soom Taco in July 2011 from matelia1983. She sent doll to me very quikly after receiving the payment. Package was OK and doll in a perfect condition. Very pleasant girl and responsible seller. Thank you! :)

16. I bought Soom Taco. Very good seller! Helpful and patient. All packed in very well!))
      Thank you very much)

17. I bought a Soom Bygg on layaway from Matelia1983, communication was consistent and straight to the point. Shipping was swift and packed very well. I couldn't be happier with the transaction~ I'd be happy to work with her in the future! Thanks again <33

18. I purchased a soom glot/glati set of horns,hooves and wings for my new tiny. She was a pleasure and allowed me to do a short layaway. Very friendly and prompt to answer pms. Thumbs up here. Thanks again!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a Vesuvia from her ,and the transaction was PERFECT
      She reply all my PM´S very fast and friendly ,and sent the doll very quickly
      She help me a lot when my doll caught in customs

Thanks a lot for this wonderful transaction¡¡¡¡

20. I recently sold a pair of Beryl horns to Matelia1983. She paid quickly and informed me when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

Thank you so much!