1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for matelia1983

Jul 23, 2009

1. Perfect seller! : D I bought the Switch RUSI from matelia1983 and I cant be more positive. Good comunication, very nice and she send the head out extremely fast! And it came in safely and in perfect condition! A++ haha!

2. I bought a Soom Lami from Matelia1983 and she was wonderful to deal with. She had great communication and shipped my item quickly. Thanks! :)

3. I bought a Vesuvia head from matelia1983, and the transaction was perfect! Quick communication, quick shipping, head was well packed. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :)

4. matelia1983 answered a WTB thread I had for a Soom SO Beyla/Bygg in NS.

Communication was prompt and polite, shipping was super fast and done when I was told it would be. I was notified right when the parcel was sent out and got my tracking number too.

Over all this transaction was wonderful and I would definitely do business with matelia1983 again!

Super lovely to deal with and very nice too!

Thank You so much!!! I love my new little one ♥♥♥♥

5. I bought Galena Talons from matelia. She was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was friendly and the parts were well packaged. I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you!

6. I bought a head from matelia1983 she was lovely to deal with, quick with shipping and was always prompt in replying back to me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again n_n Thank you~

7. I bougth a Soom Sov from matelia1983. The communication was great and she shipped my doll very fast. Sov ist in perfect conditions as described. ^^ I can only recommend trading with her. Couldn't be better!

Thanks so much! ^^

8. Matelia1083 bought a doll from me on layaway. She kept in touch the entire time and paid off her layaway early. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived. She was very nice to deal with and I would gladly do business with her again.

9. I bought a Soom Shoshon outfit from matelia1983 and I would highly recommend this seller. Friendly communication, fast shipping, the item arrived just as described. She also put the outfit on hold for me for some time and agreed to a short layaway. I will be glad to deal with this seller again. Thank you!

10. I have bought from matelia1983 Soom Shoshon hooves. It's was shipped fast and very well conditioned, thank you!

11. matelia1983 just bought Soom parts from me. matelia1983 paid so fastly .Communication was great.
      I would like to business with matelia1983 again.

12. I bought a Soom Shoshon eyes from Matelia) Everything was perfect ^^
      Kind and wonderful seller ^^ Thank you very much!^^

13. I bought two dolls from matelia1983 and they were fast shipped and very well packed. It was a great transaction and I would always do buisness with this user again ^^ thank you!

14. A great transaction with Matelia1983! I bought a doll with a short layaway and everything went fine. Fast and up-to-date communication and the doll was very carefully packed and shipped quickly after the last payment :) Thank you again!

15. Perfect transaction with Matelia1983 :) I bought cuprit hands, horns and crown from her. The parts were shipped with care (and very fast!). All items arrived safe. Fantastic communication <3 Thank you so much!!! :)

16. matelia1983 sold me her Rossi head on layaway. She was really nice to deal with. She kept in touch with me and let me know when she shipped the head. She shipped the head very quickly and it arrived very well packed and in great condition.

Thank you very much! :)

17. A wonderful seller~ I bought a FC NS Sard body from her, everything went smoothly, he arrived very well packed and it was an overall great transaction. He's perfect! Thanks again!

18. I bought a SOOM Io lion mask from matelia1983. Shipping was very quick and it arrived in perfect condition.

Hope to deal with you again !

19. The transaction was great and she shipped her out super fast. Thanks so much!!

20. I purchased a Soom Dia head from metelia1983. Communication was very smooth and the shipment was very prompt. I would recommend this seller to anyone!