1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for matelia1983

Jul 23, 2009

1. bought a body Dolomi! Very nice and helpful seller!) I recommend!) :aheartbea

2. I sold a doll head to matelia1983 and everything went perfect. :] Payment was fast, communication great, and she kindly let me know when she received the head. ^^ I would definitely trade with her again! Thank you!♥

3. Bought a Switch Rusi head. Great and fast communication. I received the head today. Small problem with the magnet in the head,but I can glue it back on. ^^

4. I've bought Soom Migma from matelia1983. Great packaging and description.
      Thanks a lot! ^_^

5. i bought soom supergem bodu from matelia1983. everything went perfect - with friendly communication, fast shipping and good package ^^v
      thank you so much!

6. Have a fine transaction with Matelia1983!)
      she is wonderful,very polite and nice seller!)item received very well-packed!)
      Many many thnks!!!!!

7. I bought Sard (DollSoom) from matelia1983 and she is a wonderfull person ! She is very kind, she answer very fast to the messages and she fast sending the item to me and perfectly protected.

Sard is Absolutely Gorgeous ! Thank you very much for all and for your patience !

Hightlys recommanded !

xxx
      Wiccanmoonchild

8. I just bought a Switch Soseo head from matelia1983. He was sent out super quickly and arrived to me safe and sound. Thank you so much! I would definitely recomment matelia1983 to anyone, and would gladly do business with her again :)

9. I bought a Switch Mara head from Matelia1983 :) She's friendly, fast at communicating, and sent my head exactly on the time period which she promised :) And the head was sent well packed too! Overall it was a very smooth transaction. I will not hesitate to do business with her again :)

10. I bought an ANother Secret Snow Queen head. Communication was great and the item was packaged extremely well. I would not hesitate to buy from this person again.

11. I bought Soom Arkose from matelia1983. The seller was very good in communication and was so kind to drop the price as the shipping was very expensive. I've got the parcel very quick and in perfect condition. Thank you! ^^

12. thank you very much for Vesuvia and went out quickly. packing the things above level.
      great seller!

13. matelia1983 sold me her arkose in viole skin ^_^ great transaction, lovely communication and fast shipment. I highly recommend her as a seller, and I would be happy to deal with her again! thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

14. I bought a Soom Sard in bronze skin from matelia1983: friendly and fast communication, fast shipping, it has been a great transaction! I highly recommend her as a seller and I would gladly do business with her again in the future!

Thank you so much! :D

15. 100% Positive!

16. Thank you so very much for a very pleasant transaction. I recommend Matelia1983 to do business with, as she is delightful. ~Gus

17. I bought a Yul Satyresse fullset from Matelia1983. It arrived in perfect condition as described. She was a pleasure to communicate with. Thank you!!

18. I bought a SOOM LG Koori off of matelia1983. The transaction went smoothly and received him in perfect condition. Would work with her again!

19. I bought SOOM Serin (The Little Mermaid) from matelia1983 and she was amazing throughout the entire sale! I would definitely work with her again. 100% amazing seller!

20. I brought Soom Beryl head from matalia1983.
      she was a wonderful seller. I'm not convenient to pay in full, so I have to ask for a layaway. this seller is very friendly, negotiable and patient. she's quick in communication, and shipping process. the transaction was smooth and perfect.
      therefore, I highly recommend this seller. 100% positive feedback.