1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Matera

Aug 28, 2008

1. Bought a Lati yellow body from Matera and it just doesn't get much better than this seller!! Super fantastic to deal with, went out of her way to make me happy and shipping was super sonic. Item arrived in perfect condition. Thanks Matera for everything. You are the best :)

2. I bought a Lati Yellow Aladdin Haru from Matera. She's my favorite seller on DoA, always sweet to talk to, ships quickly and wraps them perfectly. Really can't ask for a better seller!

3. I adopted an adorable Lati Ninja ver. Ruki from Matera. Perfect transaction! She was so friendly, super fast to ship and Ruki arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more handsome in person (that tiny smirk just slays me). ;) I would be delighted to work with her again! <3

4. I bought a Lati Yellow Kuku from Matera. Another flawless transaction. She is always super nice to chat with, she wraps the dolls securely, ships quickly, and you can just tell she takes great care of her dolls. Thank you!

5. I just bought a Lati yellow Lea from Matera and the transaction was smooth and perfect. She sent the doll out as soon as she got the payment and let me know the tracking number. Thanks for the small gift and for letting me adopt one of my dream girls!

6. I had the most delightful transaction with Matera! I received a beautiful Lati Miel in record time, with prompt and friendly messages throughout. It was such fun to hear from her and I truly enjoyed meeting her --- thanks so much!!!

7. Matera answered my WTB post for a specific LatiDoll and it was literally the doll I imagined when I posted the ad..I couldn't believe it! :D

It turned out also that we both live nearby and we arranged to meet up so that I could adopt this particular doll in-person, something I had never done before.

It was so much fun getting to know Matera and communicating with her via our quick PMs back and forth throughout the week then getting to meet up in-person!

Matera is super sweet and such a wonderful person, I'm so glad that we met and hope we will meet again. Thank you for allowing me to adopt little Belle!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

8. Bought my very first Lati Yellow from Matera. I had so many questions and she was so patient and helpful. She even shipped out the very same day that I paid! My girl arrived very quickly and just as described in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, thanks so much Matera!

9. I purchased a Lati doll Kuroo from Matera. The whole transaction was perfect in every way! I am
      very happy with my new doll! :daisy I highly recommend Matera!

10. I purchased a Lati SP outfit & shoes from Matera - the transaction was great! She shipped exactly when she said she would and communication was always prompt and pleasant. :D Thank you!

11. I recently bought a Lati Yellow LRRH Haru and a LPP Kuroo from Darlene (Matera). Communication with her was awesome, she packed the little dolls very carefully, and shipped immediately. It's been a real pleasure to buy from her. Thank you so much! :)

12. Maters bought an Reafee outfit, pleasure to deal with, fast pay, good communications. Thank you

13. Matera bought RealFee oscar eyes from me. It was great transaction! We quickly agreed to the deal and Matera quickly paid. What could be better for the seller?
      To all other, Matera is very nice person! I totally recommend her as a good buyer =)

14. I Bought a tan Lati White Belle from Matera. She arrived super quick and is adorable, exactly as described. I have bought 3 dolls now from Matera and would highly recommend her as a seller, she is really friendly and communication is fantastic.

Thanks so much Matera :)

15. matera bought a pkf soso faceplate from me and it was a wonderfully smooth transaction. she paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived. thanks so much~!

16. Bought two lati yellow outfits. Everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent. Highly recommend. A++++++++++++++++++ seller

17. I bought a Lati Yellow outfit set from Matera and could not be happier. Communication was extremely pleasant, shipping was quick and the items were extremely well packaged. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and would buy from again without hesitation. Thanks for helping me complete my girl!

18. Very nice seller, kindly accommodated my awkward request and kept very good communication :)

The doll is perfect condition too.

19. Matera bought a realfee soso face from me and was completely 100% awesome to work with! Thanks so much!

20. I brought home adorable Enyo from Materia and she even had a wonderful full set outfit along with her original bear suit - was a wonderful transaction.