1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for matilla

Dec 22, 2010

1. Matilla sold me a fullset doll, and even agreed to let me have a short layaway despite her original thread which did not allow it. She was patient and very lovely in all her messages, and shipped the doll immediately after my final payment. Matilla even went out of her way to email me photos of the packaging, and the doll was very well wrapped and arrived safely. Thank you so much, dear~

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a lovely Fairyland MNF dress outfit from matilla! Great communication, fast shipping, and a wonderful person to work with! I would definitely buy from her again. Recommended 100%! Thanks! ^^

3. I recently purchased an outfit from Matilla. She kept me updated on when she shipped it and always got right back to me when I asked questions. I would highly recommed purchasing from her. The USPS was very slow getting the outfit to me but she made sure to find out where the package was and let me know ASAP. Thanks for the excellent customer service!

4. I purchase a Volks Lieselotte Fullset from Matilla via layaway. She was extremely easy to deal with and was always kind to me! I can recommend her as seller!

Thank you so much <3

5. Matilla is a sweetheart to buy from. She has quick friendly communications. I received my very nice Aura Milk Chocolate doll from her in great condition. She allowed layaway which was so helpful for me. Doll was super well packed and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much for such a smooth friendly transaction , Matilla... Hope to talk again soon!

6. Matilla is just the nicest person to buy from. The transaction went brilliant with friendly communication and fast shipping. I used layaway and she always let me know when she received a payment. Thank you so much ^__^

7. I just purchased a Peaks woods ONE-OFF YOSD Hucky girl from matilla and I am so happy with the doll.
      We had some problems with customs, but matilla kept right on top of it. She shipped right away and even sent me pictures of my new doll being prepared for shipment. So happy!
      Highly recommend this seller. Thank you again.

8. I bought a dollheart outfit from Matilla and I couldn't be happier. The communication was perfect and she replied all my messages very quick. Shipping was so fast and the outfit arrived very well packed.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Matilla again ^^

9. One of my loveliest transactions on Den of Angels ever, I was privileged to purchase a Rosen Lied LE Cocoa Strawberry MilleFeuille from her. Her responsiveness in communication was superb, she was kind enough to give me enough time to move the money to PayPal to send, and the shipping was fantastic. I would be thrilled to purchase from her in the future, in no small part because the well-packed doll that's arrived today is exquisite, she is exactly as described in the sales thread, small and adorably perfect in every way I could imagine. I am so excited to care for her like she has been cared for until now, and I can't thank Matilla enough, I'm so happy! :D

.hlp

10. I have purchase RL Fairy Ravie fullset together with 1 LE monday's outfit from matilla. She is very friendly and helpful with the shipping options, and even gave pictures of the items when packing. The items are shipped very fast and arrived to me in a very well-packed box! matilla certainly does her upmost to ensure that the items will arrive safely.

My transaction with matilla is one of the best I ever had here in DoA and I'll be more than happy to purchase from her again!

11. I said I would love to do business with her again--and it's happened as well! :lol: I purchased an amazing Rosen Lied Fairy Maret from her, and again, she's managed to overwhelm me with her attentiveness to every detail and her obvious love and care for her dolls. I am thrilled to be able to say I have this little darling, who was shipped quickly and carefully, and I can't say enough about how responsive matilla is, how lovely she is to work with...I think so highly of her I would recommend her to any member of our forum looking for beloved dolls to be shipped to them in complete assurance of a spectacular arrival. :) Thank-you so much, I really feel privileged to have had this experience! :D

I'm just so happy!!! :aheartbea

.hlp

12. Matilla sold me a Rosenlied outfit. Perfect transaction - everything went wonderfully, and the outfit is exactly as described. Sweet and friendly seller, thank you so much!

13. I purchased a Rosen Lied outfit from matilla. She was so lovely to deal with. She let me know what was going on every step of the way. The outfit arrived quickly and was beautiful. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you.

14. I bought a cute Migidoll boy from matilla. Shipping was very fast and the doll was packed very well. Communication was perfect and very nice. Matilla is such a sweet person to deal with. Would definetly buy again from her. :)

15. I sold a Volks head to Matilla. Friendly communication and quick payment.
      I highly recommend any transacation with Matilla.
      Thanks you so much ^^

16. Matilla sold me a very cute coco tribe wake up ruby... wow, what an awesome experience... She was kind enough to let me purchase through layaway and even shipped my dolly before the last payment was made because she was going on vacation... If you have any doubts about purchasing from or selling to ... don't.. Matilla is awesome!

17. Matilla is a great seller~ She is so kind and nice that I felt so lucky to know her^^
      I bought Volks yosd dress set from her and that was a great transaction, everything was smooth and joyful, she shipped the goods very fast and we had very great communications too!
      Thank you so much~! HUG <3

18. 100% positive feedback I bought a Rosenlied dress from Stefy. She is lovely to work with. Good communications, fast response and always willing to help you with a question. Postage from Italy to the Netherlands went faster then expected (and was sent 16th and arrived 19th). I am definitely a returning customer. :aheartbea

19. I bought a Ante face plate from matilla. I have never had a better transaction on DOA. She was prompt in responses, even though she was on holiday. Very kind and wonderful to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her as an excellent seller. It was a privilege to purchase from her. Thank you for my beautiful face plate:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

20. I bought a doll from Stefy and it was a pleasant transaction from start to finish. Her communications were friendly and kind. She shipped the package out fast. The doll arrived in no time and is in condition as described. Thank you so much for wonderful transaction.