1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maudlincycle

Jul 25, 2006

1. I'd go in a Maudlincycle group order anyday ;) Smooth all the way through and very fast to ship!! Thanks again hon! :D

2. I participated in my very first group order...I was a little nervous about it, but Maudlincycle made it a breeze. Everything went as smooth as glass and I got my items incredibly fast. This was a wonderful buying experience! Thanks, Maudlincycle! You rock!!!

3. I was in a LUTS group order run by maudlincycle and she was seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever had a transaction with. ;__; No one should ever doubt her as a seller because she's seriously awesome!

4. I bought a MNF outfit from Maudlincycle and I love it n__n
      Thanks again ;D

5. Bought a couple of Msd Shirts from Maudlincycle and had a great transaction, Very nice and shipped super fast. Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~

6. I participated in a Group Order for Luts that maudlincycle ran. Ordering and payment went smoothly and the the shipping was fast.

I only have on small problem. The wig was packaged in two hairnets in an envelope, and one of the hairnets got caught on something inside the envelope, letting a good bit of the fiber free. This caused some tangling. It was nothing that some wig conditioner and gentle combing couldn't get out, but my suggestion for the future is to wrap such items in a plastic bag as another layer of protection.

That was the only problem I had. Otherwise, the transaction was a dream. ^_^ Thank you, maudlincycle!

7. I bought some Luts shorts from maudlincycle, and she was very prompt with shipping and very friendly! She kept up great communication with PMs too. Great seller. ^_^

8. I participated in a Group Order for IAMDOLL that maudlincycle ran. Everything went absolutely perfectly! Everything was done in a very timely fashion, and she's such a wonderful person to work with. ^__^ Thank you so much!

9. Maudy! The pants came in yesterday! I love them, Super cute and great quality! Thanks so much! Definitely buy from you again if you have something I like.

10. I just received my pants today. Shipping was fast and it was easy to communicate with the seller. I would buy from her again ^_^

11. I participated in a split for a MNF Shiwoo Elf Vamp head with maudlincycle. Communication was good and the head arrived well shipped. I wouldn't mind dealing with her again :)

12. I participated in an Iamdoll group order held by maudlincycle. Everything was handled in a very organized and professional manner. Definitely recommended!

13. Bought some MSD shoes awhile ago. Wonderful person to deal with, thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

14. I did a comission for maudlincycle. Very easy to deal with, quick payment, and definetly recommended! Thanks!

15. I sold a Tinybear Mohair Wig in Mocacchino to maudlincycle (: Great communication and a very smooth transaction! She was an absolute darling to deal with. <3

16. Bought a set of clothes from maudlincycle, Fast shipping very nice. Thank you ^^

17. Participated in one of my luts group orders. Quick payments and friendly to deal with.

18. Maudlincycle ran a soom order. was fast and well organized! that so much!!

19. I bought a nanure 2007 head from dear kathy and it was a really pleasant experience, very nice communication, and excellent and fast shipping! Thank you Kathy!!! <3

20. I was just part of the SOOM group order with maudlincycle. Got my eyes today after she shipped them Monday, I'm extremely happy and certainly would do business again!

Thanks for holding the group order!