1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maura

Apr 11, 2011

1. :aheartbeaMaura's Feedback Thread! :aheartbea

2. Maura bought a SleepingElf doll from me. Communication was good and payment was very prompt. I would definitely do business with her again!

3. Maura commissioned me three drawings of her dollys. The communications was very good, fast payment and was very kind and patient all the time. I recommender her 100%

4. I purchased a pair of MSD shorts and a pair of MSD jeans from Maura. She shipped really fast. I got the items within a few days of paying. They were well packaged and she even included little green tea candies. An A+ seller who I would do business with again ^__^

5. Maura was great to work with! I'd work with Maura again.

6. Maura bought a tiny dress from me. Communication was great and she paid promptly. A very smooth transaction. Thank you!

7. I bought a MSD shirt and a pair of shoes from Maura, and everything went great! Fast shipping, great communication, I would love to work with her again. :) Thank you! <3