1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maura_ea

Mar 13, 2008

1. Leave your feedback here - thanks!
    2. Fast payment and good communication. I enjoyed my transaction with maura_ea~ :3
    3. Maura_Ea participated in my Dollmore group order and she was just a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and payments were swift. :) I would most definitely do business with her again! :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea
    4. I bought a pair of boots from maura_ea, they were a good price, great quality, and I received them in 2 days! :D Awesome!
    5. maura_ea took part in one of my Dollmore group orders and everything was perfect ;)

A real pleasure dealing with you, thanks so much! <3
    6. Sold a dress set to maura_ea -- she kept wonderful communication, was very patient and lovely to deal with. Highly recommended, thank you so much again.
    7. Maura is a very friendly and nice person.Pays fast,great communication and the transaction was great.
    8. maura_ea was in on my first group order. She paid quickly and kept in contact with me. Also, she was very understanding when I forgot her apartment number on the package and it was sent back to me. I would love to have her in on future orders. :)
    9. maura bought a few items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Great transaction. Thanks so much!!
    10. Another wonderful transaction with maura. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!
    11. Maura bought a pair of jeans from us. Lovely buyer, perfect transaction. Thanks again!!
    12. Maura_ea participated in my very first Leekeworld group order and everything went wonderfully well! She was once again a pleasure to deal with and I definitely recommend her~

:clover Thank you for being such a doll to deal with!! :clover