1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mawgy

Aug 19, 2010

1. If you have a transaction with me on DOA, Faireground or Ebay, please leave feedback here.
      Thanks

2. If you have bought or sold anything with me, please leave your feedback here.

Thankyou

3. I sold Mawgy a huge Mecha Angel Drow full set. Mawgy was very communicative, and when shipping was more than I expected, paid immediately the difference. Very proud to have some of my work on the other side of the world and being so enjoyed!

4. I have bought AoD Qian from Mawgy. The seller was very friendly, it was easy to communicate. It was a pleasure to deal with her ^_^

5. Bought a 1/3 doll couch from Mawgy and she was kind enough to let me pickup from the city. Awesome lady, really quick & clear with communication. My dollies are enjoying their new house very much :) Thanks!

6. I have brought a Luts Summer Event Head 2 From Mawgy, She is polite and always with fast responds.
      I am so pleased to trade with her!

7. I have bought a B&G Rin head from Mawgy. She's very friendly, and the communicate was easy and she with fast responds. Thank you! :)

8. AN ABSOLUTE SAINT! Thank you for being patient with a flaky biscuit like me! LOL! I bought a doll body from Mawgy. Item arrived quickly and safely! Pleasure to do business with! A++++

9. Mawgy bought Soom Albany from me on layaway. She was a delight to deal with. She kept in touch throught the entire transaction and made all her payments in a timely manner. I would gladly do business with her again.

10. I made a trade with Mawgy - I sewed a dress for her and she gave me 2 chairs. The communication was perfect. Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you very much.

11. I sold a dress to her and the transaction was perfect. :)
      Quick payment and I was contacted just as soon as the dress arrived.
      Thanks so much!

12. Mawgy bought a doll from me and everything went extremely well! She was polite and really nice person, fast with messages and payments, easy to deal with and informed when the doll arrived. I would do any business with her again here, awesome transaction ;) Thanks a lot and have great doll time with your new guy :aheartbea

13. I did a comission for Magwy. She paid quickly, great communication and overall wonderful to work with. Definitely recommended!

14. Bought a doll from Magwy~ She was a total pleasure to work with and her attention to detail and packing were superb. Couldn't be more pleased! Many thanks :)

15. Thanks very much! Very goog seller! Thanks for Bazael and separately thanks for a good discount. Seller very responsible.

16. I purchased a Souloid Walter from Mawgy and did a partial trade with manga from my end and could not be happier! She was very thoughtful and despite some time between responses she always let me know what was going on and got back to me. He arrived beautifully wrapped and I am over the moon! Thank you so much and I would totally recommend doing business with Mawgy. She is an awesome seller and a pretty awesome person too :). Hope to do business again!

17. I have bought a Soul Doll Jonny from her. She was really kind and friendly, also patient with layaway :3
      It was a pleasure buying from her. <3

18. Mawgy was a fantastic seller to deal with. She was very quick and clear to communicate with and was also very friendly :) Very obliging with photos, she would take pictures of the items whenever I asked. It was a pleasure buying from her, i felt in safe hands the whole way through. Looking forward to receiving the items! Thanks, Mawgy!

19. Mawgy bought a Souldoll Lupinus head from me and it was a pleasure to work with her. Her replies were prompt and friendly, and she let me know when he arrived safely. Thanks for the great transaction!