1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maya

Jun 7, 2007

1. Please leave any feedback for me about transaction.

2. I just received a perfect packed package with a perfect little yo-sd Puff .He is like new and also his cute outfit.Maya shipped it immediately after my payment.
      Thank you so much,Maya,for this great business with you!I would buy again!

3. I have had a wonderful transaction with Maya.
      Brilliant communication and a lovely outfit.

Thank you very much-I recommend this seller.

4. I bought a limited SD outfit from Maya. It was very well packed and it's in great condition. I recommend Maya! It's easy to communicate with her! She is nice and helpfull.

Thank you very much!

5. I just received a yo-tenshi Yuh head with his wig!Maya is very nice,we had a good communication and she shipped the package immediately after payment!
      thank you,Maya!

6. I bought a yo tenshi body from Maya and she was fine with a split and a layaway. The package was shipped immediately after payment and arrived so fast! Perfect transaction.

7. Until today I was in the middle of a layaway with Maya concerning a Volks Cyndy body. I had paid the first half a week ago and was a week away from paying the other half. Today I received an unannounced refund and a PM saying that someone in Hong Kong wanted to buy both the body and the head (which wasn't on sale at the time I offered to purchase the body), so I couldn't have it any longer. I'm sure Maya is a good seller, but this just isn't right.

By the way, I have already found a body somewhere else, so I'm not interested in the Cyndy body anymore. I just needed to report this.

8. Bought a limited edition Cyndy dress from Maya. Good communication and fast shipping.

9. Bought a pair of limited volks Cyndy boots from Maya, she kept good communication during the purchase. And they arrived in perfect condition! Thanks, I've been looking for a pair of Volks boots like these for over a year now! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Yo SD outfit from Maya and everything went so fine!!
      The outfit was in wonderful condition and my girl loves it!!^3^

11. I bought a YoSD outfit from Maya and it was a wonderful transaction! The outfit is brand new and fits perfectly.. there was also good communication and timely shipping! Thanks again!!

12. I bought a Yosd Kuuta from Maya and things all went perfectly fine. She shipped according the day she mention and now my little dream boy arrive here safe and sound. I couldn't be much happier dealing with her. Well, my first time purchasing dolls from DOA seems no fail and really thank you, Maya for letting me to have him. <33

A 100% positive feedback for her <3

13. Maya bought a pair of Zouks from me and the transaction went perfectly! A real pleasure to deal with!

14. I bought an outfit from Maya. The transaction was so smooth. It took only 3 days for the outfit to reach me. The outfit came as described and very well packaged. I will not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

15. I just received SD10 set from Maya. It's awesome and in perfect condition.
      Contact with this person was instant and very nice, shipping super fast!
      HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

16. I purchased a Volks Lorina fullset outfit. She has great communication. She packaged and shipped my item very quickly. Very professional. I would be happy to do business with her again anytime. Thanks!! :D

17. I purchased a wig from Maya. She was quick to ship and reply to PMs and was very friendly. It was a great transaction; thanks Maya!

18. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Maya. They were in great condition and I am very satisfied, thanks!

19. i bought a rose necklace from maya,her work is very good and the jewellery is beautiful,it arrived very fast and well packed ,great seller thank you

20. I bought a bracelet from her. It was beautiful and the shipping was fast. Thank you so much!