1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mayhallk

Mar 10, 2009

1. I just did another faceup commission for mayhallk! A always great to work with! A wonderful buyer! Hope to work with again! Thank you so much for choosing me to faceup your little puki season fairies! :D

2. Mayhallk bought a pukifee flora from me and she was great- prompt payment, fast and friendly communication, and she PMed me to let me know when the doll arrived. :) Thanks for a great transaction! I would not hesitate to do business again.

3. Mayhallk bought 3 wigs from me last week. Not only was her payment prompt, but she was so courteous as to make sure I didn't have to pay any paypal fees (without me asking >.< ), and she also let me know that they had arrived safely.
      thanks so much for such a smoooooth transaction xxx

4. I bought a cute mohair wig from Kim. She shipped it out right away, and her price for the wig and for shipping were extremely reasonable! I highly recommend her. :dance

5. ....wonderful transaction :bcupcake

i adopted little lati bayer from kim...she is perfect :aheartbea
      super fast shipping and well packed...thank you!!

xxoo kate

6. i have a trade with Mayhallk. It was so nise work )) Thanks you!

7. MAYHALLK IS WONDERFUL!!!!!! :D :D :D :aheartbea

I was looking for a specific pair of eyes and Mayhallk had them and sent them to me for free!!!!!!!! What a nice DoA Member!!!!!

Judy

8. mayhalk bougth a pukifee zoe faceplate from me, nice contact fast payment and quick response, thanks
      greetings wilkies

9. did a trade plus cash for items from Mayhallk, Communication was excellent! We wraped everything up quickly and took care of it before the holiday, she was great to deal with!! Thanks again:aheartbea

10. Mayhallk bought a doll from me. She is awesome to work with. Paid quickly and communicated throughout. Happy Holidays and thanks again!!

11. I purchased a puki flora and Madeline from Mayhallk. She was great to work with and very friendly. Will do business again. *heart*

12. :candycane MayhallK purchased a tiny wig from me. :hollyberry Quick payment & great communication! :gingerbreadman I would be happy to work with her again. :treecookie

13. I sold a Lily faceplate to Kim (mayhalk) and she was a perfect customer from start to finish! Would love to do business again in the future!

14. mayhallK bought a LTF set from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

15. This is a second transaction that I've had with mayhallk. :) She originally bought a doll from me, and she just purchased a Hid the Assassin clothes set. Communication has always been prompt, mayhallk is incredibly friendly, and definitely one of the best people to do business with here on DoA!

Thank you so much, and I would absolutely be willing and happy to do business with mayhallk again in the future! ^^

16. this angel bought a couple of littlefee sweaters and matching hats from me on commission. She was lovely to deal with in every way! thank you so much for your purchase and for being so great.
      xo sherry

17. This is late, my apologies, but mayhallk bought a LTF outfit from me about a month or so ago and she is awesome to work with. Very nice and she paid promptly. I'd never hesitate to do business with her! Thank you!

18. I sold a handful of Puki clothing to mayhallk and had an extremely quick and easy transaction--no problems whatsoever. :)

19. I just bought an MSD hoodie and pair of cords from mayhallk--it was a fabulous transaction, very friendly and fast! It would be a pleasure to buy from Kim again. :)

20. Smooth sale-ing with Mayhallk as a seller. Multi head Ante arrived safe and sound with speedy delivery. Just as described and with my request for Del Con honored! Thank you so much for another great DOA experience.