1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mayhallk

Mar 10, 2009

1. I purchased a PKF wig form mayhallk, and it was just as pictured. Plus, she shipped it super quickly. I would definitely purchase from her again. Thanks, mayhallk!

2. OOps look like to forgot to leave feedback :)
      I brought a Lati wig from mayhallk. It was a perfect sale and i'm very happy.

Thanks

3. mayhallk sold me a super cute blue pukifee wig from her sales thread in the MP. Communication was great and she it shipped out right away. Many thanks!

4. I purchased a white coloured lati wig from mayhallk, the whole transaction was flawless!

:D

Communication was prompt and perfect, as was shipping and the product!!

Thanks so much mayhallk!

I would fully reccomend doing business with mayhallk.

5. I purchased a littlefee wig from mayhallk, and it was an excellent transaction in every way! Communication was great, she shipped right on schedule, and the wig was perfect. Truly a pleasure!

Thanks so much!

:daisy

6. Bought a few Spampy clothes from Mayhallk. Good communication and fast shipping. Thank You

7. I just completed another excellent transaction with mayhallk, the purchase of a LTF Leah faceplate. As before, communication was great, she shipped right away, and the faceplate is just as described. I'd happily purchase from mayhallk any time!

:daisy

8. mayhallk bought some eyelashes from me. Fast payment, great communication! Wonderful to deal with!

9. mayhallk purchased my pirate miel. She paid so promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she received her. I'm so happy to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

10. I bought a Pukipuki Pong from mayhallk. She was quick to reply to PMs and she sent the doll out very quickly, and provided a tracking number. Pong was packaged very well and arrived in great condition. I would be happy to recommend transactions with mayhallk.

11. Mayhallk bought a Lati Yellow Lea from me. The transaction was PERFECT from start to finish. Would love to sell to again, for sure!! Thanks again!

12. I purchased a LTF body from mayhallk, and everything went great! Even when the PO decided to act all strange, she was right there keeping me updated and offering to fix the problem if one did pop up. GREAT seller...highly recommended, and I would love to work with her again!

13. I did a partial trade/buy with Mayhalk for a Pukipuki Darjeeling. She responded to all my PMs quickly and made this transaction a pleasure.

Darjeeling was exactly as described and very well packaged. I would happily buy from her again.

14. Bought one Littlefee dress and a Pukifee dress from Mayhallk. Both were very cute and shipping was realy fast. Highly recommend her as a vendor. Thank You

15. Hi

I sold a lot of Aki realpuki things to Mayhalk and everything was great and I would be happy to sell to her again.

I recommend her!

Thanks!!

16. Mayhalk bought a wig from me. It was a great transaction, all went perfect!!!

Thanks so much again <3

17. mayhallk purchased some items from my clothing sales thread and again she was a pleasure to work with! Communication is always friendly and responded to very quickly, payment is prompt and she lets me know when her items arrive. Thank you so much! :)

18. I sold Mayhallk the outfit of Lati yellow miel pirate and the whole transaction was awsome, she is very kind and a great buyer.
      Thanks a lot

19. i bought a cute blue 4/5 wig from Mayhallk, it was a pleasure doing business with her. great communication and fast shipping!!
      would love to buy from again ^_^

20. mayhallk commissioned me for a Lati Yellow outfit. Prompt payment and friendly communication, she is great to work with ^^
      Thanks again! :)