1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maymie692

Aug 20, 2009

1. maymie692 purchased several items from me. Fast payment and great communication. She let me know when all arrived safely. :)

2. Amy bought from me a leekeworld head (Koji). She was perfect with the payments and a polite person to talk with. I'll recommend her to everyone and I would like to repeat in the future like seller or buyer :)

Amy, thank you very much for adopt the head and I hope you enjoy it <3

3. I took part in Maymie's recent Dollmore GO. The GO was well run and Maymie kept us up-to-date on everything. The order came through super fast, and my items arrived well packaged and in perfect condition today. Maymie was friendly throughout, and I'd definitely do business with her again. Thanks Maymie!

4. I took part in another of Maymie's Dollmore GOs.
      Once again I'm pleased with how the whole thing went, and would happily
      take part in another GO again.
      Thanks!

5. Another great GO transaction, thanks! :)

6. This time maymie692 ordered a custom fur wig from me and again was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

7. I took part in a group order run by maymie692 and she was fantastic :)

8. May commissioned me to do two face ups. She provided excellent reference and sent them very well packaged. Communication was lovely, friendly and fast! I'd recommend her to all!

9. maymie692 commissioned me again for a big project and was amazing throughout the process! Fast payments (we did a payment installment plan for the work since it was a pretty big project) and great communication.
      I would gladly, as always, work with maymie692 again, anytime.

10. Maymie692 was a great Dollmore GO host! Got my stuff, there was alittle trouble with mailing it (but it was no ones fault but the post office itself) because the post office was being silly xD but i would do a group order with her again <3

Shes great!

11. bought some of my jelly bracelets and shes veryvery understanding about my late shipment as i've got 2 full weeks of work and cant get to the post office on time and shes very nice to work with too!
      THANKS ALOT!

12. Had a lovely transaction w maymie692 on the purchase of a pinstriped pair of trousers for my boy.. they arrived superfast and in beautiful condition. I wouldn't hestitate to purchase from again : )

13. I sold my SDF Annette to maymie692 with a short layaway. She was very quick and exact with the payments and communication was always nice and clear! She's really a pleasure to deal with and a fun person! :)

14. I was in a trade with Amy
      she was always very kind and sweet
      and the doll was just like she said
      he is a great new member of my family
      i would love to trade again
      A***************************
      THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
      xxxxxx

15. Maymie692 purchased an SD sized DragonDoll body from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She was lovely to talk to, paid fast, and let me know as soon as the item arrived.

Highly recommended and I wouldn't hesitate to enter into a transaction with her again!! :D

16. Maymie692 purchased a pair of Soom msd hoovies from me, on a short layaway. The transaction was excellent, she always sent her payment promtly. I only can recommend her! Thanks for the business, and enjoy! :)

17. Maymie692 bought a Leekeworld Hero head from me. Everything went very smoothly, with great communication and fast payment. I would be happy to do business with her again anytime!

Thanks again! :whitetruffle