1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mayo-chan

Oct 28, 2008

1. I couldn't find a feedbackthread for Mayo-chan so I opened one myself.
      Mayo-chan bought my Tender Lahoo head. Fast communication and payment.
      It was great doing business with you! Thanks agian!

2. yay let me be second!! mayo-chan comished for me a simply AMAZING sumomo cosplay costume for my puki sugar, despite saying shes never worked on something this small before she did a bang on job and its flawless <3
      good comunication and the package arrived just in time wrapped with care.
      thank you mayochaaaaaan

3. Mayo-chan made the loveliest face-up on my Zaoll I'm very pleased with it and I can recomend her

4. Mayo-chan made the face-up for both of my boys, a DoT Ducan and a DoC Si, and they're perfect! <3
      I really recomend her!

5. Mayo-chan gave two of my kids beautiful faceups...she worked really fast and did exactly what I asked.

I recommend her completely. She is amazingly talented...

Alicex

6. Mayo-chan has sold to me her Tender Elf Sha head, with free face up.
      She was patient with me.
      The contact with Mayo-chan was great, she is very friendly and nice.
      The Face up is the best, Mayo-chan is very very very very talented.

Fuku-Neko-Chan says: THANK YOU! You are the best!
      :aheartbea

7. Mayo-chan bought me a pair of soom eyes.

She has been very serious in the payment and in her communication.
      Thank you for this nice sale.

8. Mayo-chan made a fantastic faceup on my SDelf Annette.
      I can heartily recommend her, the detail and quality of her work is outstanding.

9. I commissioned a faceup from Mayo-chan. She was pleasant and professional to deal with, and she did a wonderful job on my DIM Persia. I recommend her highly :D

10. I commissioned Mayo-chan for a faceup in april. She did amazing work on my Lusis and was professional and a real sweetie to deal with. I highly recommend her! :aheartbea

11. I commisioned Mayo-chan to do a face-up, body-blush and tattoo on my IH EID Asa. The result was stunningly beautyful (see this link).
      This is the second time I have used her artistic service, and I won't hesitate to commision her again.
      Professional, artistic and vary nice to talk with, I praise her!

12. Mayo painted my two girls and they are more beautiful than words can ever describe.
      Thank you Mayo, ++++++!

13. I sold an outfit to Mayo-chan it was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much!

14. I commisioned Mayo-chan to do face-up on two LittleFee face-plates. She was very nice to deal with and did the face-ups exactly like I decribed. I'm very happy with the result. The time it took was exactly what I expected from what she said and when they were done she was very fast to ship them after I paied.

Thank you so much. :)

Dustbunnie

15. I commisioned Mayo-chan for a faceup. She did an amazing job and made the faceup exactly how I wanted it! She also did some minor mods like sanding the nose and made the eyes smaller for free <3 She was very fast to ship it back to me after I said I was happy. So I can't be anything else but happy! :) Thank you Mayo~

16. I commissioned two custom face-ups from Mayo-chan during July-August. She was at first very pleasent to work with, and she received the heads and payment(Cost of two heads plus about 7 USD extra for a quicker job) round July 4th. I didn't hear anything from her until the 13th, and later the 21st, when I learnt that she had postponed the job due to personal issues. She then proceeded to dissapear from the computer for a month, under the impression that I had acess to her phone number and expected my to use that. When she wouldn't respond to my e-mails, I eventually had to get her contact information from a second party. She then sent me the dolls heads a month after she'd stopped respoding, and all was well.

However:
      The face-ups were great for the price I paid. They're really pretty, and I love how she used my pointers to make somethig that really fit the dolls. I was worried that the custom order would seem a little tricky, but she pulled it off well and without complaining.

I'm going to have to leave neutral feedback. Leaving a customer hanging for that long is inexcusable, but the quality of the face-ups make up for it.

So thank you, Mayo, my boys look great, and it's all thanks to you! :) Good luck with your adventures abroad!