1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Mayu

Sep 22, 2008

1. Hello, here is a place where you can leave me feedback on transactions we've made together, whether I sold you something or you sold me something. :)
      Thank you very much!

2. Mayu bought a Volks dress from me and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt and so was the payment. I would definitely work with her again!

3. Commissioned a faceup and tattoo job from me, in a fast, simple, friendly, wonderful transaction! I was so happy to work with you and I hope to do so again!! ^.^

4. Mayu purchased doll outfits from me. Smooth transcation with good communication and prompt payment, thanks!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from Mayu; she was quite pleasant and they arrived very quickly!

6. I bought a Luts wig from Mayu; She was really nice, it was packaged well, came SUPER FAST, and was exactly as pictured.

7. Mayu participated in my VolksUSA GO. She paid quickly and kept in good contact ^_^ very friendly and excellent transaction! Thank you!

8. I sold a pair of Another Space MSD pants to Mayu. It was a smooth transaction very nice. Thank you for being a great buyer!

9. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles to Mayu. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^P

10. I bought a dress, wig, and shoes from Mayu.
      Must say that I've never met such a polite seller! I would, of course, buy from her again!

11. Sorry for the late feedback.
      Mayu bought some EP eyes from me.
      She's really nice to deal with and I have no problem to do business again with her!!

12. Positiv
      I bought from Mayu a couple DoD eyes. She was very friendly, courteous and fast.
      I can only recommend it and would like to re-negotiate with it. ^ ^