1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mazikeen

Nov 9, 2006

1. Okay, since I've started making some bigger deals here on DoA, please leave feedback in this thread. Thank you!

2. I sold a doll head to Sofi and she was a pleasure to deal with.

3. Great communication and prompt payment - A++:)

4. Mazikeen is an amazing and totally awesome person to work with! She's very fair and is quite communicative, making sure to work out every detail and clarify everything. She's a very sweet and wonderful person all around. :) I highly recommend doing business with her! She's wonderful! :aheartbea

5. I traded a wig of mine to a corset Mazikeen was selling and am very content with the outcome of the transaction. Communications were good and the item arrived safely. Big thanks!

6. She bought a wig from me.
      Fast payment and super pleasant contact :)
      And a totaly great person!

7. bought a wig. Great condition, timely shipping. Thanks! A+

8. I bought an Olive doll from Sofi and she was great to deal with. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend Mazikeen to everyone. Thanks so much for my cute girl!
      Aj

9. Bought Unidoll tiny and everything went great! She shipped fast and he arrived as described! Thanks so much! Would buy from with confidence!

10. Mazikeen bought a pair of msd trousers from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with.

I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you~ :)

11. Mazikeen bought doll shoes from me. Greata transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. *****POSITIVE*****

ITEM: Aemaeth head
      Very good transation!!! Is very sweet and great! I'm vry happy!!! I was sent my Aemaeth head for she ^^

Thanks for all!!!!

13. Mazikeen bought 2 pairs of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~thanks~m(_ _)m