1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mazouko

Jul 23, 2008

1. I didn't find a feedback thread for mazouko so I guess I am the first one!:)
      had a great transaction with Jamie, bought my msd grey/black/white printed pants, good communication and fast pay! thanks so much!

2. I sold a pair of shoes to her and she is a great buyer, very fast with payment and good communication. Thank you ^---^

3. Mazouko bought a Volks MSD outfit from me. She was super nice and paid very quickly. She was responsive and friendly in her PMs and I definitely would engage in future transactions with her! :chocoheart

4. mazouko participated in my Dollmore group order. Friendly to deal with and quick payments. Thank you again!

5. ++++positive++++
      mazouko bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^

I hope I will trade with you again.
      Thanks~m(_ _)m

6. mazouko participated in my luts group order. great to deal with once again!

7. I recently did a trade with Mazouko. The items were shipped in perfect condition. I would love to trade with her again.

8. I bought a pair of awesome MSD-sized pants from Mazouko. They were as described; which makes them perfect~! And they were shipped so fast I barely even had time to stalk the mailman!

I highly recommend this user for their good communication, fast shipping, and wonderful items.

9. Great seller! Bought a pair of Mimiwoo shoes and they came promptly! Communication was great too! Thanks so much!!

10. I purchased a msd size shirt, penguin pants (so cute!) and a pair of little black oxfords from mazouko and everything went perfectly! She sent them fast and they arrived exactly as described ^_^ Thank you so much for such a nice transaction!