1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mcdemich

Feb 10, 2011

1. Hey!! Um I dont buy and sell very much, but I thought one of these might be handy anyway so here it is! I have feedback on ebay, not much but still, if you need to read it just PM me and I will link you to it! Thanks a bunch everyone :D
    2. mcdemich bought a Leeke wig from me. She was a pleasure to deal with; friendly PMs, fast payment, she even let me know when it arrived. I would definitely recommend dealing with her. Thanks!
    3. I purchased souldoll feet from mcdemich, she was very friendly and even looked around for cheaper shipping for me. I would absolutely do business again <3
    4. Purchased a wonderful kimono set from mcdemich. Items as described Fast shipping Fast replies ! Can't ask for better~~ Thank you !!
    5. I sold horns to mcdemich.
      Her replies were friendly and fast, the payment quick.
      Thank you very much!
    6. I sold Dollheart hat to Mcdemich. Communication was very pleasant and payment was very quick. Thank you for wonderful transaction!
    7. I purchased 2 wigs via the marketplace from Mcdemich. Communication was quick and shipping was super fast! The wigs look amazing and are great. Thank you very much!!