1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mclamm7

May 23, 2007

1. I've replied to your PM with PP addy to send the refund, as soon as its refunded i will ammend my feedback and get it in the mail back to you asap. thank you!:)

2. Matt refunded my money for the wig and it will be sent out Monday..thanks so much Matt for understanding.:)

3. I bought a SD16 Olivia head from Matt over a layaway and everything went very smoothly; fast communication and shipping, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks again! Highly recommended seller.

4. I purchased 14mm blue eyes from Matt. Nicely packaged and fast arrival as promised. Great seller, nice merchandise, would recommend him and definitely buy from him again. Thankx Matt.

- ShadowHawke -

5. I bought some green eyes from Matt and they came quickly and are really lovely! :aheartbea

6. McLamm3 commissioned me for a pair of SD16 girl skinny jeans. Marvelous communication and fast payment! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks so much~

7. Late on my feedback, but bought a wig back in November. Was a very smooth transaction! (except for this part on my part!)

8. I bought a Volks Olivia Morgan v2 wig from mclamm7t, and the transaction was wonderful! It was shipped the next business day and arrived in perfect condition. I would gladly do business again. :)

9. Mclamm7 bought a doll from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Paid very fast and was a delight to deal with! Thanks again!

10. I bought an F29 head from mclamm7, and the transaction was a dream - superfast shipping and really friendly after sales service! Would love to deal with him again any time!

Alicex

11. I sold a Volks wig to mclamm7, and it was a smooth, painless transaction. She paid promptly and was very easy to deal with. Thanks for the great transaction!

12. Purchased a pair of DropRops from me! Fast and friendly communication and speedy transaction!

Thanks so much!

13. Matt and I did a doll trade and everything went very smoothly. He sent her out the very same day, provided all tracking info and she was in my hands only 2 days later.
      Thank you for my first SD16 girl. I adore her. :D

14. I sold a LE Volks wig to Mclamm7 and everything went perfect. He was very friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when the package arrived. A great buyer! ^_^ Thanks so much!

15. Mclamm7 bought a LE Volks wig from me. Communication was excellent kept me updated the whole time. Payment was fast.

Thank you

16. Matt purchased a wig from me--PMs and payment were sent super fast, and he was very nice to deal with. :)

17. The product was shipped on the next business day after payment was received, and arrived shortly there after. He was friendly, straight to the point, and very professional. He also kept me very informed of what was going on step by step, and was quick to respond to any questions I had. I would love doing business with him in the future.

18. Mclamm7 was a participant in the Dollmore Group Order I ran that ended in earlier this month (May 2009). He met all ordering and payment deadlines that I specified and was lovely to deal with!

I also bought a pair of Volks eyes for my MSD boy earlier this year at a meet-up he hosted. The eyes are just what my little guy needed, and Matt sold them to me for a very reasonable price too. I'd transact with him again anytime. he gets my highest recommendation as both a buyer and a seller! Thanks again Matt! :)

Juli DC :D

19. I sold a Ryoya head to matt. Our transaction was smooth and very pleasant. Matt was very understanding and patience. Matt was a very reliable and great buyer, prompt payment and paid very fast! Thank you very much and I hope to do business with him again.

Kay.

20. I bought an Olivia wig from Matt, fast shipping and great communication. I would buy form Matt again.
      Andrea