1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mclamm7

May 23, 2007

1. I sold an outfit to Mclamm7 and the transaction was perfect. I was told when the package arrived, and to me that is most important from a buyer! I recommend doing any transaction Mclamm7.

2. Matt just bought two outfits from my shop, and he was wonderful! His communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I definitely look forward to working with him again and highly recommend him to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

3. I bought a kimono set from Matt and couldn't be more pleased! Communication was great, shipping was superbly fast, and the whole transaction was just wonderful! I would definitely do business with Matt again and highly recommend him!

Thank you so much!!!

4. Mclamm7 sold a Tibetan wig to me. It was a quick and trouble-free transaction . Friendly emails with a prompt reply to my question too. Thanks again!

5. mclamm7 sold me a wig and I couldn't be happier! Pictures didn't do the wig justice! I hope to buy from Matt again. Communication was excellent and shipping was VERY fast. Thank you! My ladies are very happy. :fangirl::fangirl:

6. I purchased a SD head from Mclamm7. She sent the head promptly after she received the payment. The head arrives today with perfect packing. Wonderful seller she is~! Thank you so much ^ ^

7. Another wonderful transaction with Mclamm7. She always send the package promptly and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much ^ ^

8. Matt purchased a doll from me. He was very quick with the payment, communications all were excellent and he kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely.
      Thanks again!
      :)

9. Matt purchased a doll from me and he paid right away, made sure I felt at ease with the deal and even agreed that I deliver the doll myself. I would not hesitate to buy or sell from Matt anytime. I have also purchased a few clothes from him at a meet up and his prices were very reasonable. Thank you Matt! ~Gus

10. I sold a pair of eyes to Mclamm7. The transaction was perfect, payment was fast and always great communication, with a notice as soon as the eyes arrived :) A perfect buyer!!

11. Matt commissioned me for two faceup.
      It is pleasant to work with matt. ^^ Friendly communication and fast payment.
      I'll highly recommend!
      Thank you again!! :)

12. Matt purchase two pair of SD16 girl shoes from me, He is easy to communicate and very kind to the mistake we made.
      The payment & reply is very fast. mclamm7 was one of the best guests I've ever met. We r glad that he likes our works and would like to to do any business with him in future.

13. I bought Matt's beautiful volks Kira on a short layaway and he is a top class seller. Communication was great, shipping was fast, really everything you could ask for in a transaction. Kira is just stunning and I'm thrilled with her. Altogther a smooth and easy purchase for me.

14. Bought a YOSD Lillie from Matt. It was an easy and smooth international transaction with perfect communication. Would definetly buy again. :)

15. Matt just bought a BTSSB outfit from me and the transaction was nice. He paid promptly, let me know when he received the package which is so thoughtful and left me feedback without even having to ask. I would definitely recommend Matt as a buyer:)

16. :) A low stress pleasant person to sell to.
      I did a layaway for Mcclamm and he paid on time true to his word. I highly recommend him!

17. mclamm7 allowed me to purchase Volks SD Lieselotte on layaway
      -- great communication, very quick shipping and a beauifully perfect doll just as described :aheartbea

Would definitely purchase from him again in a heartbeat :) Thanks!!

18. I bought a Volks doll from Matt:)
      I highly recommend him and i would like to buy from him again!
      The communication was really good! and he was polite and he always answered really fast.
      He shipped my doll quickly after my last payment and she was well packed and arrived really fast.
      Thank you so much Matt!!

19. McLamm7 is a great seller!!!!! Excellent communication! He was nice and pleasant. I bought the doll Volks Garnet from Matt . He provided only truthful information. I recommend him as a trusted seller to anyone. Thank you so much!

20. Bought a SD from McLamm7 - it came promptly and very well packed, after a pleasant and helpful transaction. Thanks again! :fangirl: