1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mcqueen

Dec 17, 2010

1. I bought an LLT Roderich head from McQueen. Communication was prompt, as was shipping of the head. She was SO helpful when there was an issue with the tracking number for the package (the issue was the fault of EMS). I would definitely recommend doing business with McQueen. Thank you so much!

2. I sold a pair of eyes to mcqueen. Payment was prompt and communication was great. She let me know when the eyes arrived and was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you! POSITIVE!

3. I sold Mcqueen a pair of unique ED eyes. Everything was perfect and she let me know immediately when the eyes arrived as well. Great person to deal with and I would happily do so again when the opportunity arises. Thank you and hope you will enjoy them! A++ and highly recommended to all. :)

4. mcqueen purchase a Volks Iris wig from me, great communication through out and fast payment. Would love to deal with her again.

5. I ordered from mcqueen and the transaction was great! Communication was always on top and she sent the product promptly. mcqueen is a great seller and very friendly too. Thanks!

6. I bought a head from mcqueen, she was very quick in response to my questions, and shipped out the head in super fast time~ She is also very friendly and was lovely to deal with in general~ Would not hesitate to recommend her to other people n_n
      Thank you again~

7. Perfect buyer!

A second transaction--and another perfect one, too. She bought some more gowns from me, and paid promptly, right when she said she would. Everything went smoothly, and she even let me know when the package arrived. My highest recommendation--and come back anytime! Thanks so much!

8. Mcqueen was in my split for Stella fantasy head. She was awesome and nice throughout and always made payment when she said she would. Everything went so smoothly ~ I would love to do business again. Thank you!!

9. I bought Souldoll 16mm eyes from mcqueen. She was super nice, had great communication, shipped quickly and was overall a pleasure to do business with^^ I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you<3

10. Ordered a shoes from MCQUEEN. PERFECT!

11. I bought an Iplehouse EID body from McQueen, through layaway payments.
      It all went very smoothly and the body arrived quickly and well-packaged! Great seller!

12. mcqueen bought a souldoll outfit from me fast payment and great communication really great buyer thank you very much:fangirl:

13. I bought a wonderful TLG coat from her. She was great to deal with, shipped quickly, and the coat is lovely. A very good transaction.

14. I sold a pair of Volks Williams boots to mcqueen. Perfect buyer from start to finish! Prompt payment, great communication, and they let me know when the item arrived... I'd be more than happy to work with mcqueen again in the future, thank you!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Mcqueen. Great communication, super quick shipping. I would happily buy from again. Thanks!!

16. I purchased a set of Tata shoes from mcqueen. There was a little mix up with the postal station but mcqueen was absolutely wonderful and sent out another pair the same day, she went above and beyond and I am truly grateful :). She was prompt and courteous at all times and paid for return shipping on the second pair. A perfect transaction, I can highly recommend her as a wonderful and reliable seller and would love to do business again anytime. Thank you again!

17. I bought an IOS Chaos head from mcqueen. Very nice seller who let me use layaway to pay it off, friendly and shipped my package very secure. I would buy from again! :)

18. I bought a pair of msd shoes, and everything was great! Great communication, and fast shipping! :)

19. I bought a pair of rRabit boots from mcqueen. She was very helpful and friendly, provided additional photos of the item when I asked a question, and shipped promptly! A great transaction!

20. mcqueen bought a soom bi-weekly set from me and the transaction went smoothly. :) Was even politely inform of its arrival. Will definitely deal with again~