1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mcqueen

Dec 17, 2010

1. I bought a msd dance set from mcqueen, everything went amazing! Was great to deal with. Thank you!:)

2. I purchased a LLT Vampire Vincent from mcqueen. She allowed a long layaway, which I appreciated! Communication was great and the head was shipped out quickly. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

3. I recently purchased a Volks SD16G Elizabeth Rose Dress Set from mcqueen and it couldn't have gone any better. She shipped it quickly, arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with her and would highly recommend. Thanks agin, dear!!:dance

4. Purchased a Yume from mcqueen and she arrived very quickly, esp considering there was a snafoo with shipping originally

Very nice to work with and very easy to get a hold of

Would definitely buy from mcqueen again!

5. I bought a very pretty msd dress set and some shoes from mcqueen :> they arrived safely and are very pretty and nice. Thank you for a pleasant transaction <3 <3 <3

6. I bought some Iplehouse hands and feet from mcqueen and they were exactly as described. Very friendly, great communication, and fast shipping. I would definitely do business with her again! :D

7. I bought a translucent gasmask from Queena. Fast and nice communication. Send and arrived very quick and it was well packed. Thank you so much! :)

8. I bought a lace coat from mcqueen - it was a very pleasant transaction with quick, polite pms and fast shipping. Thank you very much!

9. This is my second dealing with McQueen and it went as smooth as the first time. I was able to purchase from her a Haunted Dollhouse MSD dress set. She was so prompt to write back and nice enough to take some pictures for me. Plus, the dress is beautiful! Thanks so much, Queena! :D

10. I purchased a pair of eyes from mcqueen and the transaction went great, I'd love to do business with them again ^^
      Thank you dear!~

11. Positive Transaction

I purchased some SD clothing from mcqueen, and everything was great! Friendly and fast communication, shipped immediately and arrived exactly as described. Thanks!

12. Mcqueen bought a Volks head from me, payment and communication was fast. Great buyer, thank you again! :D

13. Just finished yet another super transaction with Mcqueen. This time I was able to purchase a Volks SDGr Hand-05 WS "promise finger" from her. As always she shipped it off very quickly and arrived just as fast. I would love to continue to deal with her. Thanks, dear!!!^^

14. I bought a lovely pair of shoes from McQueen. Communication was prompt and friendly, the shoes are like brand new, they were shipped very quickly for a very reasonable cost and arrived in perfect condition. Five stars!

15. I bought some SD16 shoes from McQueen. She was very polite and was happy to answer any questions.

They were shipped out promptly after payment, at a very reasonable price, and fit like a dream.

Thank you. :3

16. I sold a wig to Queena whom paid promptly and was extremely sweet, never failing to smile and thank me for my time! I really loved doing
      business with her and this was a great transaction as I had some hiccups with the post office and she was extremely sweet and understanding about it which I greatly appreciated! I 100% recommend her as a buyer and thank you again dear for your time ^^

17. Bought an SID body from Queena. Perfect transaction. Great, friendly communication with absolutely no problems or qualms.
      Would certainly work with her again! Thanks!!

18. I recently bought a Souldoll Flett from mcqueen, she was very prompt to respond to messages and was great to work with in terms of doing layaway. Shipping was quick once paid off and packaged very well. We had a small issue that was resolved in a very friendly and fair matter. She's great to work with and would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

19. McQueen bought a doll outfit from me. She was fantastic to work with and excellent on communication. Fast in payment. Great buyer and would do business with her again. Thanks:)

Briar

20. I had a great transaction with McQueen
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!