1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mcqueen

Dec 17, 2010

1. Purchased a Luts Abadon head from her. McQueen is great to work with. She was prompt in responding to my inquiries and very kind to update me when something went wrong with shipping and she had to mail him back out again. Her communication is great, the shipping was fast, and I couldn't be more thrilled with our transaction.

And the head was perfect! I highly recommend her. :)

2. I bought a Switch wig from mcqueen and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was fast and incredibly friendly, and the item was shipped soon after I paid for it. It arrived well packaged and safe. I would definitely buy from mcqueen again, and highly recommend mcqueen as a seller. Thank you! :)

3. Bought wigs from mcqueen.Quick response and friendly communication. The shipping was fast and it arrived safely. Thank you and I'd highly recommend her!

4. Sold an Iplehouse Oscar head to Mcqueen, payments were prompt, communication was excellent. The post took its time and for a while we thought he was lost, so I refunded her. When he finally arrived months later, she returned payment. A wonderful buyer, patient, understanding, very honest and full of integrity! Would absolutely work with her again.

5. I purchased an Aileen Doll baby Ashes from McQueen. Shipping was very fast and he arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend them as a seller.

6. McQueen - a great buyer!
      I recommend her. Good deal, fast payment, what else could I ask for.
      Thank you.

7. I purchased a beautiful Volks SD outfit from mcqueen. She was very sweet to do business with and I would be happy to deal with her again in the future!! :kitty1

8. mcqueen recently sold me their Little Monica Innocent Sophia head and the transaction went very well! They were friendly in their communications, they answered my questions quickly, and the head shipped fast. When it arrived, it was well packaged and matched its description. I am very happy with it, and with this transaction ^^ I would definitely recommend mcqueen as a seller!

9. McQueen bought an Iplehouse outfit, and it was as smooth a transaction as can be. Communication was very good, she paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly deal with her again!

10. McQueen was great to deal with. Bought an iplehouse outfit from her. THe outfit was in perfect condition. She was nice, friendly and over all a very pleasant transaction.

Thank you.

11. I purchased a doll head from mcqueen. Communication was excellent and the head was shipped very quickly. A wonderful seller. Thank you.

12. mcqueen purchased an Iplehouse outfit from me, and it couldn't have been an easier or friendlier transaction. Great communication, fast payment - a real pleasure! Thank you so much, :)

13. This is the second outfit I have purchased from mcqueen. She is prompt with communication; packs and ships securely. Very professional! Thank you very much!

14. I bought a LLT Neil head from mcqueen and everything was perfect! The head arrived fast and well packed! All messages were answered promptly! I wouldn't hesitate buying from mcqueen again!

15. I bought a Switch Ryuzo head from mcqueen. Communication was fast and shipping was speedy. The head was protectively packed and arrived in perfect condition.

Will definitely do business with her again :D thanks for a wonderful transaction!

16. I ordered a Volks Kimono set from mcqueen. The transaction was great. She was responsive and quick to ship. It took some time arriving, but it arrived in great condition. I would order from her again :).

17. I bought a pair of Iplehouse black heels from mcquuen. The transaction was pleasant with quick shipping. Would definitely buy from them again.

18. Purchased an Iplehouse EID Rebecca head from mcqueen. Very prompt and friendly communication, head was shipped super quickly and arrived well packed and safely ^_^ Thank you so much ♥

19. @mcqueen purchased stella dress and violet dress from me. I am happy to deal with you again! Immediate payment and friendly communication! Everything is perfect, as usual! Thank you very much for your purchase!
      By best recomendations for you my friend!❤️

20. I bought Volks Sd17 Bourgeon de rose set from mcqueen.
      I had great transaction with her. The outfit looks so pretty.
      She shipped super quickly.
      She always replied me Kindly
      Thank you so much.:lol: