1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mcqueen

Dec 17, 2010

1. McQueen bought Iplehouse shoes from me and it was great transaction! thank you!

2. I bought a Switch wig from mcqueen. We had a perfect transaction and I am very happy with my new wig.//Thank you! :D

3. Very late post, I am sorry!! :...(

I sold a Rania outfit to McQueen. Communication was great, they were super kind and were sure to let me know as soon as it arrived!

4. I purchased two coats made by McQueen and an Iplehouse outfit and it was a wonderful transaction! Friendly and thorough communication, fast shipping, professional packing; I highly recommend McQueen as a seller!! The handmade outfits were amazing, too; this is someone who understands professional tailoring! :thumbup

5. McQueen bought from me things for the boy SD17. The transaction was excellent: fast payment, a pleasant communication, the buyer informed of the receipt of the parcel! I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone! :thumbup

6. Another great transaction with McQueen! I bought two lovely Iplehouse dresses from her! They were quickly shipped and in pristine condition; so happy to have these! A really positive, stressfree transaction from start to finish. I highly recommend doing business with McQueen-and hope I will have the chance myself again, too! :D

7. Mcqueen bought an Iplehouse jacket from me and the transaction was near perfect! A wonderful buyer :) thanks again!

8. I bought an Iplehouse FID Grace head from Mcqueen and everything went smoothly. They were pleasant to talk to and replied fast. I recommend this seller :)

9. I purchased a dress from mcqueen, she was very quick in response to my questions, and shipping was super fast. She was friendly and was lovely to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other people anytime!
      Thank you again :)

10. Bought an Iple FID set, arrived this week, in perfect packaged condition, prompt replies and mailing! Wonderful, thanks!

11. Bought an Iplehouse Tatania fullset from mcqueen, and everything went very smoothly. She communicated well with me about the sale, and the doll arrived quickly, very well packed and in perfect condition. 10/10 would do business with her again.

12. I bought an Iplehouse head from mcqueen and it was a very smooth transaction. She’s super pleasant to deal with, communication was great and she shipped the head promptly. Highly recommended! Thank you :)

13. I bought an Iplehouse demon hunter outfit from mcqueen! She is wonderful!! Super nice and friendly!! The whole transaction is so smooth and wonderful!! Fast shipping and safe packaging!! Highly recommended!! Thank you very much!!! :3nodding:

14. My last two transactions on DOA I bought from Mcqueen, she was awesome to deal with. Great communications, quick to reply to my pm's and quick to ship. Would gladly deal with again.

15. Mcqueen bought a Soom Limited Cass from me, payment was prompt and in full, great communications super friendly, would highly recommend and do future transactions with again! Thank you :D

16. I sold a Volks outfit to McQueen and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was very easy and friendly, payment was fast, and she let me know when the outfit arrived safely. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future :D

17. Bought an Iplehouse Rider Jacket from McQueen, transaction went super smooth and she shipped it fast and it's in great shape!
      Super pleased and would do business again. :)

18. McQueen bought an Iplehouse outfit from me and the communication was great, friendly and payment was quick. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :D I will certainly do business again with you again!

19. I just sold Raffine head from Iplehouse to McQueen.Very friendly, great communication, and fast payment. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you a lot!

20. Buyed a DR.Kiriko SD17 fullset outfit from McQueen and I am very happy :D

:arainclouAlways very fast replies, very friendly + kind and also they shipped the outfit very quickly.

Packaging is well done and everything arrived safe, Thank you very much McQueen :apresent::aheartbea