1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MCVZ

Nov 13, 2008

1. Hi, I'm opening my Feedback Thread since I've done my 1st transaction on DOA:)
    2. I sold a Reminisce Ryung head to MCVZ via auction on the marketplace. Communication was great, payment was super-quick, and I got a message letting me know the head had arrived safely. ^_^ Overall, a wonderful, smooth transaction.
    3. MCVZ participated in my first dollmore group order. Her payment was very prompt and she was easy to work with.

Thanks for helping make this GO run so smoothly~ <3
    4. I sold a Lati Aida to MCVZ on layaway & it was a lovely transaction. She paid promptly, communication was great & I couldn't ask for more. I'd be more than happy to recommend her for any type of business.
    5. I just made a hat for MCVZ , and have before. Our transactions are always a pleasure... Thank you for speedy payment and nice communications.

6. Just finished another fancy top hat for ..... MCVZ....So much fun working together ! Thanks, again !

7. I sold my 2004 CP Limited Elf Lishe head to MCVZ - with a CP/Luts Senior Delf female body.
      Communications were very friendly, prompt responses, and her letter with payment arrived
      very promptly. Altogether a delightful transaction!!!
      I hope that Elf Lishe is very loved in her new home!
      Thank you!!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)
    8. MCVZ participated in my Soom GO and was a pleasure to deal with. She was prompt and had great communication, would love to do business with her again! Thanks for joining! :kitty2
    9. MCVZ participated in my second Dollmore GO. Paid promptly and let me know when it arrived safely.
    10. I purchased a sleeping face from MCVS and it was a great transaction. Fast shipping! Thank you!
    11. I purchased a complete set of the Chic Line Cat girl faceplates and ears from MCVZ and the transaction was A+ all the way! I would definitely do business with her again!
    12. Mildred bought an Iplehouse Stella from me on layaway. The communication was great, payment was faster than expected and I was very happy with the transactions. Thank you, hope you enjoy her!