1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for me : ~*memole*~

Jan 3, 2007

1. Memole bought a Dim Belita head from me. Great communication, she couldn't have paid any faster.
      Thanks for a flawless transaction.
      Andrea

2. I bought a Belita head from Memole about a month ago...Unfortunately the post ate it and she is currently unable to find the tracking number (she's sorting through many, many reciepts trying to find it).. Even though I only have her word for it, I honestly do not doubt for a second that she did indeed send the head, I believe the disappearence of it is entirely the postal service's fault. u_u

Memole is a wonderful seller, as has been proven by an entire page of flawless transactions, and has been wonderful to work with thus far.

3. Augh, I kinda wish we could edit our posts here, but oh well...^^;

I just wanted to post again, I have recieved the head I bought from memole!! And the reason it took so long IS entirely the post office's fault!! ~_~

Memole wrapped the head so carefully in TONS of bubble wrap that there is not a single scratch or crack anywhere to be seen!! (Which is a miracle considering the state of the box, compliments of the postal service...~_~!!! )

I highly, HIGHLY reccomend Memole, I can't find words to describe how wonderful of a seller she is! <33

4. I bought a pair of Bambicrony wings from ~*memole*~, and had a wonderful transaction. She was very sweet and communicative, and shipped the item quickly. Thanks so much!

5. I recently purchased a volks MSD outfit from ~*Memole*~ and had a very pleasant transaction. She was so nice, and kept me updated through the entire process. My item was shipped very quickly, and arrived in wonderful condition (as described). Would definitely buy from again in the future. Thanks so much!

6. I purchased an SD head, and I think that perfect is not enough to describe this transaction!

Paid on saturday, post on monday, here on friday!

She is so nice, she can purchase from her, trust me!

7. ~*memole*~ is possibly one of the best sellers I've ever dealth with! It was possibly the most beautiful, thoughtful packaging I've ever seen! I ordered a pair of brown Bambicrony boots from her, they arrived in a very timely manner, especially considering it was International mail, and there was the most adorable gift inside, a little hand sewn duckie that is just absolutely adorable!!!! I *HIGHLY* recommend buying from ~*memole*~, she's friendly as can be, and sends out well cared for items!!!! Thank you!

8. ~*Memole*~ purchased a dress from me. We had great communication and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks ~*Memole*~ !!!

9. I bought a beautiful red volks coat from memole and its absolutely perfect! well packaged and not even creased or folded! Thankies! xxxx

10. Business from memole is always appreciated. She is always decisive, and pays immediately. A very professional transaction. Thank you so much!

11. I bought some clothes from Memole, and I was really impressed with how friendly and reliable she is! Thank you sooo much, I love it! :D

12. Another great transaction with memole, I bought some BC wings, they are lovely, and the transaction was like butter. I would do business with memole any day of the week!

13. I bought a pair of Bambicrony resin butterfly wings from ~*memole*~ and I'm very happy with the transaction.
      These are the super-fragile wings from BC that break really easy, but Memole packaged them so carefully with a ton of bubblewrap that they arrived perfectly safe and un-harmed! :)

14. I bought a Bambicrony Elf Head from memole a week ago or so.
      It is ADORABLE!!! :fangirl:

A lovely transaction~!!
      Buy with confidence with this seller. Goes out of the way to make sure YOU are happy!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Debbie

:aheartbea

15. I purchased a Bambicrony Elf Kumi from ~*memole*~ and she arrived quickly and packaged very well.
      Thank you again!

16. I bought a Bambicrony elf from her. The doll is wonderful and the transaction was excellent in everyway! I would never hesitate to do business with 'memole' again ~ she's very friendly, too!

17. the doll i bought from ~*memole*~ arrived extremelly fast in pristine condition. communication was prompt and very friendly. a real pleasure! thank you. :)

18. I bought an Elf Sisley and an Elf Roko from Memole and she was a pleasure to deal with!! Great communication and a very friendly person. Both girls were very well wrapped and arrived safely. They were exactly as described. I would definatly buy from her again!

19. I bought a Dollshe Soutane from ~*memole*~ , Transaction was perfect. Very nice and smooth. Also good communication. Thank you very much!

20. i bought a minifee Shushu Vampire head from Memole, they are perfect and she is a very sweety girl! thank you very much!! have a nice day ^^