1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mebius00

Apr 12, 2010

1. Hello,
      Please leave feedback if you have a transaction with me and I'll do same if you pm me your thread. Thanks!!

2. Just finished a pleasant transaction with mebius00.
      Very good communication!!
      Thank you.

3. i bought some beyla soom hooves from mebius and they arrived very well packed and in great shape ^^
      the comunication was always great and i would buy from mebius everytime again!!!!
      thank you

4. positive feedback, I bought from mebius a pair of beyla cute hands
      thank you nvery much :)

5. More positive feedback here!!!

I bought a pair of winnie dee hands from mebius. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication and an excellent transaction. Thank you :)

6. I bought a Soom Ai tail from mebius00. It did take a little time for mebius00 to ship my tail, but it arrived safely and the delay would not keep me from buying from mebius00 again. Communication was excellent and overall it was a pleasure buying from mebius00. :)

7. I bought a Soom R Heliot head from mebius00.
      Communication was good. Shipping took a while, but he has arrived safe and sound! ^_^

8. I bought a pair of soom ai hands... I receive yesterday.. very well pack, Very good seller, I even got a discont .

I higly recomend mebius00, nice comunication, and excellent seller ^^

9. Lovely, honest, helpful seller. My item was very well packed up and arrived safely after a long delay (not caused by Mebius00). I would advise patience because of Mebius00's job and the incredibly slow Chinese postal system, but that would not put me off buying again now I understand the situation :)

10. I just got a Migidoll Ryu head from Mebius00. He was very well packaged, and he is in great condition. Also, we had great communication. I would definitely buy from her again. :D

11. I ordered three heads from Mebius00: DoD Luke, Sha, and Ducan. Shipping was delayed by no fault of the seller, and communication remained great throughout the transaction. Shipping itself was very affordable and the heads were nicely packed. I would definitely buy from her again!

12. Fantastic transaction with Mebius00 who purchased an Epidos body from me. Initially it was to be a layaway, but payment was received almost immediately :D Communication was great. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

13. I bought Rocking Horse sd17 clothes set from Mebius00 and It was very pleasant and smooth transaction ^^
      The clothes was packed safely and wonderful
      An excellent seller ! Thank you !

14. Bought a dress set from Mebius00 & it was exactly what I see from the photos- Well-made & high quality
      Good communication throughout the whole transaction.

Thank you & wish you a Merry Christmas to come!

15. Mebius00 bought a doll head from me this month.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving.
      Highly recommended, and thanks a ton~ :)

16. I purchased a Soom Chalco mask from Mebius00. All of my questions were answered very quickly. The mask was very well packed and shipped quickly from HK to my home in the USA. Thank you very much for the wonderful transaction!

POSITIVE!!!!

17. I purchased a Thor head from Mebious00. The Thor head arrived safely and very fast shipping. Thanks.

18. I purchased a Quaker set from mebius00,the communication before payment completion as compared to after completion was better.The outfit was supposed to send out within 3 working days after I had completed the payment and she promised an update once the shipment is done.However,I received no updates afterwards and had to initiate a pm asking about it.Yet The first pm was so called "ignored",I would have thought that the seller wasn't online but I saw the last active period was already hours after I sent the message.The message was replied after I went after her selling thread to request an inbox check.

Then I was updated with an registered mail tracking code,which wasn't what I initially chose to have the item sent by.I paid the fees for EMS.The extras was refunded upon my request.The outfit arrived yesterday ,the packaging was good and so is the outfit.
      Despite the slow replies and mistakes in the transaction,mebius00's attitude was friendly and patient enough to have my doubts cleared one by one.

It was an ok transaction.

19. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from mebius00. She was always very quick to respond to my pm's and was very friendly. Shipping was delayed, at no fault to the seller, and my boy's head arrived to me safe and sound. Thank you, I would do business with mebius00 again :)

20. I purchased a soom ai from Mebius00. Communication was slower after I paid, shipping was drastically delayed and deadlines for shipping were often broken.
      For more info here's a problem transaction thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ansaction-with-Mebius00&p=7343189#post7343189
      The doll arrived in great condition and packaging was good. However the constant delay and broken promises made this an upsetting experience for me. I'm glad I've got my doll but will not deal with Mebius00 again.