1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mechakal (Kalenture)

Apr 19, 2010

1. I bought her Fantasy Doll Kemi from her, there was lots of stuff and as an awesome extra since she knew it was my birthday tomorrow she added in a gorgeous little coat.. She also made a little pillow for her to travel in. It was such a nice experience and I'm so glad I know her. I definitely recommend buying from her or selling to her as it's really a dream transaction.

2. Mechakal purchased a Puki Chuchu from me...well...quite a long time ago. lol! It took forEVER to show up due to shipping option, but Mechakal was patient with me while I contacted the post office, and worked pleasantly with me, and I know how stressful it is to have a doll lost in the mail. Thanks for a great transaction, I would deal with again anytime <3

3. Mechakal bought some clothes from me and she is a excellent buyer =D=D=D=D=D=D=D
      Fast payment and great communication~~~ She is also a nice person ^v^
      Thank you so much =D=D=D=D

4. I bought some hairclips from Mechakal.
      Wonderful to work with and very patient with me :')
      Thanks so much!

5. I sold a few MSD items to Mechakal - she was brilliant to deal with, super sweet, quick with payment, and let me know as soon as the items arrived :D highly recommended!!

6. sold a pair of shoes to Mechakal and she's a great buyer, great contact, friendly, fast.

good good good

:)

7. Mechakal bought a MSD size hat from me. The transaction was problem-free. It was a pleasure doing business agan :)

8. I participated in her Tata's Paradise GO --- and she purchased some MSD clothing items from me. All transactions went without worry!

:aheartbea

9. Bought a wig from Mechakal and everything went well! thank you!

10. Lovely seller - bought a whole range of satin hairclips from her. Brilliant prices too!

PMs were prompt and friendly and she shipped out the goods very quickly - arrived a mere week and a half later from Australia to the UK :D

Thank you - hope to do business with you again soon :)

11. Mechakal bought my Zuzu Delf Corni. Her communication was excellent, and the transaction went without a problem. I'm glad she's happy with her new kitty!

12. Mechakal purchased a Fairyland PukiPuki Madeleine package with extra faceplates, hands, some Daisydayes hooves, and other items from me. She was a real pleasure to deal with, paid promptly, and was understanding when an unexpected snowstorm here in WA delayed the shipment of the doll by a couple of days. She also let me know when the package arrived safely, which is always appreciated. I would happily do business with her again.

13. Mechakal brought a DZ Helen from me :aheartbea ... This was an excellent transaction from start to finish ~~~ communications and payment were so prompt and friendly! She is really sweet and I would love to transact again in the future. :)

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy Helen!!
      Nina

14. I bought some MSD clothes from Mechakal, the transaction was smooth, and although i am all the way across the continent in the UK, the itesm arrived from Australia, super well packed and SUPER fast ^^

Thank you!

15. Mechakal purchased some more outfits from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. An excellent buyer. Thanks again.

16. I bought some Safrin Doll eyes and a Kemper wig and the transaction was great and quick, items arrived safely.

17. Mechakal purchased a La Legende de Temps Roderich head from me. Communication was excellent, she was very friendly and I would definitely do business with her again. :)

18. I bought a wig from Mechakal.
      Great communication and a lovely item :daisy

19. Mechakal participated in a PukiPuki split with me.
      Payment was swift as was communication.
      I highly recommend dealing with Mechakal!

20. Mechakal bought a doll torso and arms from me. d(^.^)b

She was wonderful to work with.
      Speedy communication and friendly too!
      Was very patient with the slow mailing time it took the package to reach her.

An overall great transaction she is an excellent buyer. Would definitely work with her again. =)