1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mechakal (Kalenture)

Apr 19, 2010

1. Mechakal use my shopping serving for Yahoo.
      She was perfect, kind, paid immediatly.
      Communication was great and she just pmed me to tell her doll was home.
      +1

2. Mechakal : used my shopping service, nice communication, thx aishi'

3. Mechakal bought a pair of eyes and a wig from me. Communication was excellent, and payment was swift. A pleasure to work with.

4. I bought a Volks SD17 Hijikata outfit from Mechakal. She was great to deal with, very communicative and nice! She shipped it out very fast and I received it faster than expected. It also came well packed and in great condition! I'm very happy with this transaction and would love to deal with Mechakal again. Great seller!

Thank you so much, sweetie! <3

5. I want to thank Mechakal for holding the Dollheart go~ and meet up~
      She is wonderfully organised and great to deal with~ Thank you~!!
      It has been a great experience buying my first dollheart fukubukuros!

6. I participated in a Dollheart GO organised by Mechakal. Her organisation was professional, communication was prompt, and plenty of updates were given along the way. She is lovely to deal with and I would totally jump on a GO hosted by Mechakal again. Thankyou for organising and helping me get ahold of my first Dollheart outfits! :D

7. I bought a doll from her and she was very nice. Quick answers, lovely contact and really well packed BJD, who arrived here safety and fast <3

I would buy everytime again from her <3

8. I bought some dollheart clothes from Mechakal. Communication was wonderful, items shipped quickly and safely. I couldn't be happier and would love to do business with her again.

Thank you!!!

9. Mechakal was nice enough to sell me two of her Dollheart Fukuburo clothes and I couldn't be happier. Fast communication, even faster shipping and the clothes arrived save and sound. I would not hesitate to deal with Mechakal again.
      Thank you!

10. I did a trade with Mechakal and found her a true delight to work with! Super fast shipping, great communication. She's a fun gal and I wouldn't hesitate to do a trade, buy or sell with Mechakal again!

11. Mechakal purchased IOS Jaguar and Ringdoll Sol from me, fast payment, great to deal with, thank you.

12. Mechakal and I traded Fukubukuro items, and she was great to work with. Easy transaction, great communication, and sent promptly. Thanks again!

13. Mechakal traded some shoes with me in a Dollheart fukubukuro swap. Communication was smooth and friendly and shipping was quick. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks! :)

14. Mechakal swapped Fukubukuro items with me; everything went well on both ends. Thanks again! :>

15. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Mechakal, and it was the perfect transaction! Quick and clear communication, fast shipping, and the outfit arrived in perfect description, exactly as described! Thank you, Mechakal!

16. I purchased a pair of DollHeart shoes from Mechakal. She shipped the shoes very quickly and packaged them well. She communicated well and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again. I couldn't be happier :D

17. Mechakal sold me a Truffle doll. She shipped very quickly and stayed in perfect contact throughout. I would not hesitate to work with her again. Thanks!

18. Mechakal purchased a Pipos D. Rabbit from me ^^ payment was very prompt and communication was pleasant!

Thanks so much for the smooth transaction <3

19. I bought from Mechakal a doll, to be more exact Soom´s Special Order Teenie Gem Sov. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She assume the paypal fees and find the best way to ship the doll from her country to mine. She shipped the doll really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. ;);)

20. I bought a Dikadoll body from Mechakal.It was a perfect transaction, she's very nice and take many pics for me, the communication was always excellent and she shipped it on time and very well packaged.
      I'm very happy to deal with and I highly recommended her!
      Thanks so much!