1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mechakal (Kalenture)

Apr 19, 2010

1. Super fast shipping from Oz to US. Excellent dealing with Mechakal, lovely communications. The jacket/belt arrived in A++++ condition.

2. Participated in a Fukubukuro swap with Mechakal. Everything went smoothly and I loved the extras. Thanks so much

3. I purchased several Dollheart shirts from Mechakal. Communication was excellent and the shipping was super quick. The items arrived well packed and in perfect conditions. Thank you so much!

4. Mechakal sold me Zaoll Luv. It was a great deal! Doll was well packed and arrived quickly! Zaoll amazing and beautiful makeup! Mechakal made ​​me happy and fulfilled an old dream) Thanks!

5. I bought Soom Carbon Alpaca legs from Mechakal. A fair price, and really fast shipping after I payed :) Received the legs well packed and in perfect condition. Thank you so much :D

6. I bought a grey skin Galena from Mechakal on layaway. Communication was great, and she shipped the doll fast! Thank you!

7. I bought a DollZone 62cm body from Mechakal. Super smooth and pleasant transaction! I received the body very quickly and it was packaged extremely well. Thank you~

8. After weeks of deliberation, I bought a Soom Carbon from Mechakal! She was pleasant to deal with and shipped quickly :D thanks so much!!

9. I bought a head from Mechakal! The description was really clear and all flaws were described and shown really well. The seller was polite and pleasant to deal with.
      I was given three option for the shipping to choose from with precise description of every option. The package arrived really fast. I'm happy and can recommend this seller.
      It was nice to have business.

10. I just received my Dear Mine Oriental Lyconis doll from Mechakal. <3

He came in wrapped extremely safe. Everything from his faceup to his accessories are in perfect condition.

Mary was wonderful to talk with, updating me with everything I would need to know about the prices and shipping. I was moving to the US from Japan at the time I wanted her to hold him for me. We worked out a plan we were both good with, and even when I was a little late in getting back to her, she continued to notify me to see how I was. Her communication is impeccable.

Fantastic person to buy from. I recommend highly if you want something from her.

Thanks again Mary. I love this precious boy. <3

11. I've bought a Dollclans Kien head from Mechakal. I'm really happy with &#1096;&#1077;&#1102; The communication was great, the shipping fast and the packing perfectly safe. I'll be glad to deal again ))

12. Mechakal purchased a Shinydoll Yuli head from me and the transaction was great. She paid superfast and confirmed when the head arrived.

Thank you Mary :)

13. I bought a wonderful Ringdoll Sol fullset from Mechakal and I'm really happy with the whole transaction. She always answered my emails very fast and kind, helped me with the perfect shipping method and sent him right after my payment. Sol arrived in best condition - doll and outfit was like new - and everything packed extremely safe. I'd highly recommend Mechakal as seller! Thank you so much!! :D

14. I bought Volks Hinaichigo LE from Mechakal and the doll is in the excellent condition.
      Mechakal was really kind with the layaway options. Layaway gave me the opportunity to get Hinaichigo and be happy. During all the layaway period the communication was great - prompt, easy and nice. The shipping was as fast as possible between Australia and USA. I will have a deal with Mechakal in future with the pleasure. Many thanks.

15. I has adopted volks head from Mechakal by layaway. She was very nice and patience while going on with layaway. The shipping was very well and organize. Highly recommened to all :)!!

16. I bought a 2012 Ringdoll Frankenstein from Mechakal and everything was perfect. Great communication. She packaged him well and sent him really quickly. I would highly recommend her to others. Thank you so much Mechakal:)

17. i participated in a partial trade with Mechanical. she was great to deal with, communication was excellent, the body i received was supper well packed! a great transaction all around! would gladly buy/trade with again!

18. I purchased a Volks Suiseiseki from Mechakal

She is beyond wonderful, I couldn't have asked for better in a seller !

She's super nice, really professional and topped my expectations in this transaction.

When describing the items as brand new and pristine, I thought Mechakal was exaggerating, that was until I received the package. The doll is brand new and kept in such immaculate condition, really surprised me ! She really looks like she came straight out of Volks !

Packaging is perfect and weather proof - also arrived lightning fast. I have never in all my 10+ years in the doll hobby received a package with so much attention to securing and wrapping. Everything was bubble wrapped, double wrapped, and stuffed with packaging peanuts in a bigger box with even more packaging peanuts. Im willing to bet that if this package was dropped from the tallest building, the contents would still be as brand new. Thank you so much - I really appreciate all the time taken in securing the package, it was truly wonderful to see :aheartbea

Thank you for being such an immaculate seller ! I hope to deal with you again in the future :daisy
      If it is not clear, I highly recommend purchasing from Mechakal and would not hesitate, not for a second, to make a purchase from her :sumomo:

19. Mechakal purchased a PIPOS Dreaming Mari from me and the transaction went perfectly. She paid off her very short layaway early and let me know as soon as the doll arrived (U.S. to Australia). I would absolutely do business with her again. Thanks, and enjoy Mari!

20. The OCD in me just wouldn't rest until I had completed my set of Rozen Maiden twins.

I purchased a Volks Rozen Maiden Souseiseki Fullset from Mechakal

Ive already spoken about the wonders of dealing with Mechakal in a previous post (one post up) and I really could not say enough about how great she is a seller. She truly is the most professional Ive dealt with in not only doll sales, but in all the internet sales that Ive had in the past in general.

The packaging and extra care taken of her sold dolls is truly phenomenal - I really mean it when I say that nothing would have resulted in a dent on the box inside. Its that secure. I hope that when I do sell dolls in the future, that it would be at least a 1/3 of the amazing job that Mechakal has done.

I honestly think that if you do decide to deal with Mechakal, there will be very little room for disappointment. She truly gives her 110% in sales