1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Meee*

May 22, 2007

1. Hi Everyone,

This is my feedback thread. Please post upon completion of transactions.

Many Thanks in advance,
    2. *Meee* bought a Ttori Elf from me, and was a joy to do business with! Awesome communication and fun times all around. :) Thank you!
    3. I just got a crochet outfit from *meee* and it is amazing. I cannot say enough about the quality of the work, the great communication and the super fast shipping. I will certainly be buying from her again and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you *meee* for a wonderful transaction.
    4. I just purchased the most wonderful crochet outfit from *meee*. The outfit is a great style, *meee* is an amazing artist and I love her work. Delivery was swift, and communication perfect. Can't wait to buy more.
    5. I just bought a beautiful Obitsu Gretel from *Meee* and recieved it today and I must say she is BEAUTIFUL! I love this girl and am very pleased. she has a beautiful face-up also done by *Meee* along with a dress ^_^.

Thank you again *Meee* for giving me the chance to own such a beautiful girl! :).

wonderful seller <3 and the doll arrived rather fast :)
    6. The outfits I purchased from Mee are incredibly cute, beautifully made and so well styled. Emailing with her was delightful, and the items came instantly. What fun this transaction has been, and a true pleasure to meet Mee! Thanks so much!
    7. I recently purchased a beautifully crocheted outfit by Mee. It was really pretty and the workmanship that went into it, amazing! The transaction was a delight and the shipping fast. All in all a very pleasant experience! Thank you!
    8. I just completed an awesome, speedy, smooth as silk transaction with *Meee*. She was just a delight from start to finish. I hope to deal with her again!

Thank you!
    9. *Meee* purchased a doll from me. She paid very quickly and let me know once he had arrived. An excellent transaction!
    10. *Meee* bought come clothes from me, fast payment, great communication, overall perfect transaction, highly recommend! Thanks again! :)
    11. *Meee* bought an outfit from me, paid promptly and let me know of its safe arrival. Awesome transaction!! ^_^

12. I bought a few dresses that she crocheted and they were done so lovely! She is very talented and shps fast and safe. I will be in touch with her to buy some more things in the future! Thanks and Take Care, Deb in New Mexico
    13. Sold a MiniFee Elf Shiwoo to *Meee* and it was the perfect transaction. She was super nice to deal with. Thank you so much! :daisy
    14. I just had a great transaction with Meee, I bought her MNF Shiwoo Elf...it went smooth, great communication, a pleasure to buy from!! will do more in the future!!
    15. *Meee* had commissioned a poet blouse from me and was a wonderful, sweet buyer. She paid very promptly and smoothly. You're welcome back anytime, *Meee*! :)
    16. I bought a head NS of Na-nu-ri 07 with default Luts face-up from *Meee*.
      This was my first transaction on DoA's marketplace and I couldn't have found better seller!

*Meee* answered promptly and was very easy to communicate with. The transaction only took an evening! And the item was sent the day after (on August 13th)!
      It arrived less than a week later despite it being an international shipping (got to France on the 17th and I retrieved it on the 18th).
      The item was in perfect condition just as *Meee* showed on the picture. I am ecstatic to have this beautiful head, and for a fair price too! :aheartbea

Everything went fast, smoothly and perfectly!

I will be looking forward to making more business with *Meee*, and I am more than happy to recommend her to any future buyers! :D
    17. Purchased a Ttori head from *Meee*. Once again, communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. A+ buyer and seller. Thanks :)
    18. Meee purchased two kid vests from me. Very good communication, fast payment, smooth transcation. A+ buyer, thank you so much!
    19. Purchased a KDF Cherry Boy from *Meee*. The transaction was smooth, she was pleasant to interact with, shipped very quickly, and she communicated well. I'd love to do business with her again sometime.
    20. I just purchased a CP Lishe from Meee and she was amazing! She shipped her super super fast and packaged her just perfect. Everyone needs to buy from such a great seller!!

Thank you so much Tiff for bringing my girl back home :D