1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meenist

Dec 25, 2009

1. :} Please record any feedback for me here. I'm excited to hear from you!

2. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Meenist. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Meenist bought eyes from me, paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks so much!!

4. Sold a pair of eyes to Meenist, transaction was great and would definitely do business with again!

5. Sold a pair of eyes to meenist and everything was great. Paid on time and kept great communication the whole time. Thank you for a great transaction

6. Meenist bought a head from me, and was very patient when I had a complication I had to fix! Recommended!

7. Sold a Ryu head to Meenist and it was a great transaction. She paid and messaged me promptly and was quick to let me know it arrived in good condition! Would definitely reccommend this buyer to others. ;3

8. Bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Meenist and it was a great transaction. I did a small layaway and she sent him out immediately after the last payment. He arrived all right and is now getting his faceup. Would recommend, she is nice.

9. Sold a Kael head to meenist and it was a lovely transaction. She's polite, reliable and appreciative and I'd be happy to sell to her again in the future. Thank you!! :)

10. Bought a Cliffe Head from Meenist. Communication was prompt and polite. Transactions details were handled with an aplomb to be envied. This was an experiance I would gladly repeat.

11. I sold a DiM Arno head to Meenist, who was a joy to work with! She paid on time, communication was excellent, and she let me know immediately when it arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

12. I sold a fur wig to Meenist. Payment was quick and communication was great. 8Db

13. I sold a MSDoll Drayton head to Meenist, and this transaction was really a pleasure ! She paid on time, communication was excellent, and she let me know immediately when it arrived. Just perfect and nice.

Thank you very much !

14. Meenist purchased a doll body from me. She paid promptly and was very communicative throughout the process. I'd not hesitate to do business with her again!

15. Meenist bought a body from me. She paid quickly and very patient. Great communication from the beginning till she got the body. Would love to deal with her again!!!Thank you so muc!!

16. I sold a MSD body to meenist and she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! Would definitely transact with again. Thanks so much! :)

17. I traded my Gomidoll head for meenist's DiM Arno head and the transaction went very smoothly overall. ^^ She was very friendly in PMs and I would totally recommend her! Thank you! :D

18. I just had a fantastic transaction with meenist! Fast payment & excellent communication! Won't hesitate to do business with meenist again! :D

19. I purchased a WS Kdoll Kael head from meenist and had a wonderful transaction! Her replies were very prompt and polite; and she was incredibly fast when shipping out the head. I have nothing to complain about, and would gladly deal with her again. Thanks!

20. Meenist bought 2 Crobi wigs from me. Great communication and super fast payment. Would love to do business with her again. Thanks! :D