1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for megomobile

Mar 12, 2007

1. I sold megomobile a set of general oufit from dollheart. She paid promptly and the whole transaction went smoothly (despite the slight flaw on my side lol)
      Anyway, would definitely deal with her again. She's friendly and nice and highly recommended!

2. I sold her a B&G Aurora head.
      Megamobile was quick to reply and very friendly.
      Payment was quick, all went well.
      No problems with this individual.
      C=

3. Megomobile recently bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great~ Thank you!

4. Sold an outfit set to megomobile! Such a super easy transaction D: I sold, she paid, I shipped, she replied immediately when she got it. If only all dolly business could be this pleasant <3

5. Bought a beautiful limited Dollga wig from Meg! She was very understanding and had great communication. I recieved it right on time and would hope to do business with her again!

Thank you so much Meg!~

6. She bought a vest from me. She is a nice buyer and fast in payment. It is my pleasure to deal with her.

7. Megomobile bought a pair of eyes from me. Transaction was great, would deal with again! Thanks!

8. megomobile bought a pair of hand glass eyes from me. The transaction was super smooth, payment was quick.
      Thank you so much!

9. Bought some clothes from Megomobile,
      Communication was fast, and she was attentious and patient with my questions
      Shipped fast, well packed

Very reccomended =3

10. I had another most lovely transaction with meg! She ordered two four wigs from me, two with slight customizations. She was fantastic with communication and let me know exactly what she needed, plus quick with payment and quick to let me know when everything arrived. ^_^

I'd definitely recommend her for any transaction!

11. I bought a wig from Meg (royal cadet blue, scooooore!). She shipped super fast and communication was great. Thanks so much!

12. I sold a Musedoll head to Meg. She paid promptly and was understanding when I had a shipping delay. Thanks for a great transaction! <3

13. Megomobile purchased a Musedoll body from me. She was fast and friendly with her communication and payment, and let me know as soon as her package arrived. I would be glad to do business again! Thank you for a great transaction~ ^_^

14. I sold an SD outfit to megomobile. She was great to deal with: she paid quickly and let me know right away with the package arrived. Thanks for a very smooth transaction!