1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Megu-chan

Jul 21, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

yes i copied the text from the post-it, ^____________^

i should make it earlier, but i never went in this forum before, ^_____^

thanks to give me a feedback.

2. I bought a very cute yellow pigtail wig from Megu-chan! she is absolutely wonderful to buy from, and the wig is amazing quality. Probably the best I've owned ^-^

[​IMG]
      Tian is wearing it right now btw!

3. I bought a lovely white wig & delivery was really fast. THANKS

4. I have bought several things from Megu all first class. She is a very kind person, always willing to help you.She is the best one very happy :) customer.

5. Thanks girls you are so sweet, ^^

Babytarragon, wow , your girl are so cute with, hum, why i didn't ask the yellow one to my mother, T_______T i have 2 dark pink and 2 green, i want a yellow.

6. Megu-chan is a really nice person ! I've deal with her and I don't regret ! I hope to deal again with her soon ^^
      I'm an Happy Customer ^^

7. Thanks, ^______________^

8. I bought Volks pattern books from Megu: perfect transaction :daisy

9. Thanks Barbara, ^_________^

10. I purchased some of Megu-chan's beautiful lingerie for my LD Blue Cara. She is so nice to work with and the lingerie is lovely. I am a very happy customer! :)

11. Thanks to you, you are si nice person, ^^

12. I purchased a Unoa Stewardess ensemble and wig. Its absolutely *Beautiful* and professionally made, will be back for more! :chibi

13. I have purchased a unoa stewardess set and it was nicely made and fast ship too. Thank you. ;)

14. Thanks girls, ^_________________^

15. i bought a lovely red wig (which ill post a pic when i could) i was really suprised how fast i got it, i just love it, its soooo soft too :D thank you soooo much

16. I bought a lovely pink underwear set from Megu-chan and its just perfect. Megu-Chan was lovely to deal with. Good communication and fast shipping. ^_^

17. Thaks, ^__________^

18. I brought an Unoa Stewardess costume and got a wig too :) It´s perfect made and the shipping was very fast - Megu-chan is really great to deal with - would do it again ;) - thanks a lot :D

19. So happy to see every body got all very fast, it's like miracle when we know that post office usually is troublesome, XD

Thanks, ^_________^

20. I just bought a Unoa Faceplace from Megu-Chan. She was very good with communication, and she shipped super-quickly! A very pleasant transaction!:)