1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Meguone

Aug 18, 2006

1. Hi everyone. If I have bought anything from you, or sold you anything, please leave me feedback here. Thank you very much, and a pleasure doing business with you all.:)
    2. I just purchased pair of cute MSD tennies from Meguone, and the transaction could not have been smoother. :) She is a pleasure to do business with, and I can recommend her without reservations!

:daisy :daisy
    3. I bought a pair of SD pants from Meguone, and it was a very smooth transaction! The pants are just as described. ^_^
    4. Meguone bought a tea set from me. She is very nice to talk to, sends clear communications and really fast payment. She is a wonderful buyer. thank you.
    5. Received the Megu head and it is in just fine condition. Very fast shipping too. This was an excellent transaction. Thank you
    6. I sold some items to Meguone and I was paid promptly and it was a great transaction all around! YAY! Thank you so very much!!!!! :)
    7. meguone comissioned a dress from me, and was exellent to deal with! Paid before, right away and was really nice to deal with! Recomended to all! :D
      Thanks again ^^
    8. I sold a doll to Meguone and not only was she a delight to deal with, but I know he's going to a very loving home. Thank you so much!
    9. I purchased a tiny from Meguone, and it was a flawless experience! She kept me informed, answered all of my questions in a timely manner, shipped quickly and carefully, and was just a fantastic person to deal with overall! Recommended 200%!
    10. I just finished a comission for Meguone. She paid super quickly, kept great contact, and was just all around wonderful! I cannot recommend her enough! :D
    11. Great to deal!! very pleasant. Thanks!!
    12. I just recieved a YoSD from Meguone and the transaction was fantastic~ She kept in contact and shipped quickly. :] I definately recommend her!
    13. meguone Has Purchased Several Wigs from me. She is great to work with, Very Friendly! Thank You!
    14. I purchased Piccolo from Meguone and she was pleasant to work with, very communicative and she packs her boxes real well too.

Thanks again!!!
    15. I purchased a pair of adorable YoSD boots from Meguone, very lovely to work with, fast shipping and great communication! I recommend her, thank you.
    16. I bought a Domuya Flexibody from her, and it arrived the next day! Such quick shipping! She was very helpful, and pleasant to work with as well, I'd definately purchase from her again. :3
    17. I got obitsu items from Meguone
      and the items were shipped overnight so I wouldnt have to wait
      all weekend to play! thanks so much for everything it was a pleasure:)
    18. Bought a Lishe body and got lots of fabulous clothes with shoes!:) Fabulous transaction and fast shipping! Thanks so much:) :)
    19. A pure joy to deal with.. lightning fast payment..

I highly recommend..
    20. I just got my little chocolate vampire, and she's PERFECT! :D

A pleasure doing business with you! <3 <3 <3