1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MeiHua (aka Llama)

Feb 11, 2009

1. My feedback thread. :)
    2. MeiHua bought an AngelRegion Ren from me. she is really nice, very communicative, had a lot of patience waiting and let me know as soon as the doll arrived

I'd love to make business with her again :)

thanks for everything!
    3. MeiHua bought my SDelf 08 Man Head! She was a very prompt payer and a corteous buyer! I enjoyed this transaction very much, and hope she loves her new boy! ^3^!

Thank you for dealing with me! Would deal with MeiHua again!
    4. MeiHua purchased a Leeke Romeo head from me. Paid very quickly, and stayed in good communication while he was shipping.

All-around an excellent buyer. I would gladly do business with MeiHua again!
    5. MeiHua bought a Soom centaur body from me. Payment was quick and communication was always prompt. It was a pleasure selling to her, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much dear! :)
    6. MeiHua bought a Soom Dolomi head from me. Everything went smoothly and payment was really fast. I would love to deal with her again! <3
    7. I bought a minifee body from her, she shipped the body quickly and everything went really nicely.&#9829; No bad feedback at all from me.&#9829;