1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mejohnson85

Jun 22, 2016

1. Please leave feedback for me regarding our transaction.

2. I sold two fairyland ray guns to mei and it was a good transaction! Paid quickly and let me know when they arrived! Thanks!

3. mejohnson85 messaged me about a WTB thread I had up for some Fairyland F60 feet! She was super friendly and posted the package quickly, even messaging me again to make sure it had arrived safely. Good stuff! Thank you!

4. Mejohnson85 bought my Fairyland Feeple60 Celine full set on layaway for 4 months. She was always friendly, cooperative and communicative throughout the entire process. I absolutely would let her buy from me again! Thank you very much❤️❤️

5. mejohnson85 bought a Fairyland FeePle60 Rin Full Package from me on layaway. She was such an awesome buyer and the transaction was a piece of cake. Great communication and fast payments. Thank you so much for being so lovely~! :hug:

6. mejohnson85 bought a fairyland rho from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

7. mejohnson85 bought a two Littlefee outfit set head from me layaway.
      She kindly informed me when she received the parcel.
      Thank you very much!;)

8. Just did a trade with mejohnson85. My DDH-06/DDS girl, for her blank Chloe. She was very kind and was able to show me pictures of the Chloe when asked, and she kept up very good communication through the whole transaction. She let me know when my part of the trade arrived safe and sound, and her trade arrived safe and properly packaged. Thank you very much~

9. Mejohnson85 bought from me a Fairyland Minifee Rin (moe line) in installments. All contributions were made on time, the transaction went without problems. I recommend mejohnson85 as a responsible buyer.

10. Traded my MNF Mio Queen of Hearts full set for a custom MDD and partial LTF Mio outfit with Mejohnson85. Who was a very patient and communicative trade partner :)
      Thank you very much!

11. mejohnson85 bought a fairyland body from me through an extended layaway. She was kind throughout the transaction and provided me with all information I needed. And she quickly let me know, when the doll arrived. Recommended :3nodding:

12. Mejohnson85 sold me a DD3 body and she was great. Shipped within the time stated and the body was very, very well packed. I would highly recommend her as a seller to anyone.

Thank you for the smooth transaction.

13. Mejohnson85 sold me a Minifee moe body, and she was very kind accepting a little layaway!^^ She got some little family issues at the delivery time, but sent it as soon as she could, and it was all good! Thanks for the transaction!

14. mejohnson85 bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Lacrima head from me. She paid all layaways payments and communication was always very friendly!^^. Thanks so much my dear for everything again<3

15. mejohnson85 make a trade with me, a MNF Tika in exange of a LTF Pong. The discussion went smoothly, it's a kind and clear person who gives the right informations. The packaging was perfect !

Thanks a lot, I'll trade/sell/buy with her without hesitation !

16. I purchased Fairyland Fairyline arms from mejohnson85. Very patient seller, was willing to hold on to the items when I had to delay the purchase for a bit. Shipped out in fair enough time after payment had been made, after a small delay due to unforeseen issues. Overall a pleasant transaction :)

17. Bought Fairyland Minifee Halloween 2018 event head from mejohnson85, they were absolutely perfect, quick communication, would recommend x

18. mejohnson85 purchased my Fairyline Sia tail and Alicia fin ears on layaway. Payments were sent as soon as they were able. Everything was perfect, I’d definitely do business again! Thank you!

19. Mejohnson85 sold me her Fairyline 60 Ria temptation of the Phoenix fullset. She was packaged perfectly, and shipped fast. We kept in contact during the delayed shipping, which helped my calm down about the shipping stress. After about a month she arrived and she was perfect, and just as described. 10/10 would buy from again :D