1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mel / the MAD gallery

Dec 23, 2007

1. This is the place to leave feedback for Melissa Durant of The M.A.D. Gallery.
      :sumomo:
      User i.d. - Mel / the MAD gallery
      Website - http://www.mad-gallery.com

2. [​IMG]

Melissa did a fabulous faceup on my Ashley FleePe head! She captured the exact look I wanted, great communication, and I highly recommend her work!:D

3. Here's my pretty girl, Angie Vega! Face by Mel. Thank you Mel
      [​IMG]

4. Here's my pics of BAMBI (Unoa lusis) who has returned from Melissa's Spa. I can't say enough good things about Melissa's artistry and her attention to details! She created BAMBI perfectly to my specifications and in a timely manner. I hope you have an opportunity to have Melissa create a special character for you too! ;)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. I have one of Melissa's dolls and she does fabulous work! I love the new face she gave my doll!

6. Melissa did a faceup on my Musedoll Ciel. She is gorgeous! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Great communication and very friendly.

7. Pic of my gorgeous Ciel:

[​IMG]

8. Melissa painted my JD Minimee head and was absolutely wonderful to work with, she put up with me so patiently. She did an incredible job.

Someday I will get around to taking some pix and post them.....

Crazybib

9. Melissa sold me her Erin and shipped her quickly and well packaged. I am honored to have a prize winning doll! Thank you, Mel, for a lovely doll.

To see her, go to bobobie.com and look in the picture contest. She is in the second place prize winners - the first one. :)

10. Melissa sold me her Robel and she was packed really well and arived quickly. :)

11. [​IMG]

Melissa does amazing work and is a great member to do business with!:D I couldn't be happier!