1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mela

Jul 18, 2006

1. Exceelent contact! The wig came home in perfect condition. I highly reccomend her as a seller. Thank you so much for the beautiful wig. My boy is so happy!

2. Was great to work with! The clothes were very well made, and ever so cute! My Nelly loves em!! Swift to answer pm's and kept in good contact! Would do buisness with again! A+++

3. I sold an Iplehouse girl body to Mela. She was prompt, kind, and just wonderful to deal with. I would deal with her anytime!! :fangirl:

4. I bought a set of dice from Mela. They arrived in excellent condition. Mela was also very good about fielding inquiries about shipping delays. I am a dependent of a Canadian Forces member abroad so our mail system is slow at best, but Mela assured me that the dice were on their way and they showed up a few days later. Even with the delay caused by the Canadian Forces Post Office, the items arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

All in all, very good seller! <3

5. Great transaction, paid very quickly. Thanks Kim

6. I bought some really cute dice from Mela. The transaction was very smooth and my dice arrived fairly quickly. Thank you!

7. I bought My Dream doll from Mela and thanks to her, he is here! Mela is a lovely lady to work with. We had Great communication throughout the entire transaction! I would highly reccomend her. I will not hesitate to buy from her in the future! Thanks So Much, Mela, I Love him! Take care, Deb in New Mexico

8. Bought some dice from Mela, very fast shipping, great communication, a pleasure doing business with!

9. Just received some boots! They are in great condition and came very quickly with no problems at all!
      Thank you! I'd be more than happy to do business with you again. n_n

10. Mela sold me a cute cute kitty shirt and I love it. Fast shipping, too. Thanks!

11. Yay! Great and fair seller. Very communicative (sorry -- had to use your word! :sweat).

My new MNF Elf Shiwoo baby boy was exactly as described!

Thanks a million times over!

12. received a lovely little Cheerydoll outfit from Mela today

Totally satisfied with this wonderful seller..

Three thumbs up

13. More great feedback for Mela! Great buyer with lightening fast payment!

14. I bought a Doll from Mela, very pleased. I love the doll, shipped right away. The whole thing was a real pleasure. Friendly prompt emails. I would buy again from Mela. Thanks Mela Lynn

15. I bought a CP boy body from Mela. I loved working with her to get my first boy home. When he arrived, he was packaged very nicely and was secure. The instant I got the head on, he was perfect. Thank you!

16. Okay, Mela just rocks period. I recently had to sell a doll, (which is always a nerve racking thing to do) and I'm so happy I sold to her.

Mela really was the most perfect person that I could have sold to. Originally we discussed a layaway plan, but she ended up paying me immediately with a paypal balance. I could tell that she is a very conscientious buyer/seller and it was so wonderful to deal with someone like that. She was so nice to talk to, and so friendly. I have absolutely no complaints, and I totally recommend her to everyone. It was a fabulous transaction in every possible way!

Thank you!

17. I bought a Lati Censya on an older body from Mela. The doll was exactly as she decribed and everything went smoothe. She even shipped it must faster than she had promised. During the hole thing she was very friendly and helpful. I can only recomend her.

Thanks Mela. :)

Dustbunnie

18. I bought a BW Fdoll body from Mela and she was wonderful to deal with. Shipping was quick, communication was very smooth. Will definitely recommend her:)

19. I bought two pairs of pants and they look great! Secure shipping, and excellent buyer overall. Also, Mela was very helpful in supplying measurements and helping me make a decision.

20. Mela just purchased a doll from me & was very quick & polite in both correspondance & payment. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction & enjoy :D
      Anna