1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mela

Jul 18, 2006

1. Sold a pair of SD dolmore pants to Mela, quick payment and wonderful to sell to. Thanks again!

2. I bought her iplehouse soori and he's just amazing. even my boyfriend was playing with him. Her shipping was super quick too and she was even willing to trust me with wiring her money since my paypal was being a jerk this weekend and taking super long with a transfer. I would definately buy from her again in the future. And she is much reccommended.

3. I'Ve bought a Teen trends top from Mela ^^
      Great communication and fast shipping :)

Recommend her, too :)

4. I bought an outfit from Mela and she was wonderful to deal with - great communication, fast delivery, well packed and the clothes are just perfect. Many thanks

5. Bought a shirt and pants from Mela - who offered to custom make the pants to fit my E-An perfectly- as her friend had one - at no extra charge. She did a wonderful job, and the outfit fits her perfectly!

6. I sold a dark elf soo head to Mela. She paid quickly and communication was good ^^

7. Mela recently purchasd a Sabik Cyborg from me using layaway....payments arrived promptly when they were promised, communication was excellent....and she is a such a very pleasant person to deal with that I would highly recommend her to anyone and would not hesitate to do business with her again. Mela hope Sabik brings you lots and lots of hours of fun! =))

8. I sold a body to Mela on a layaway. She paid the first payment very quickly and made the next (final) payment right on time!
      She is very fast with PMs as well. Definitely a recommended buyer!!
      Thank you for a great transaction!!

9. I bought a couple of wigs from Mela. The transaction was super easy and the wigs were just as described and arrived promptly :)

Thanks much!

10. Bought clothing from Mela. Great transaction, lovely condition clothes and lovely person to deal with!

11. Mela bought a pair of MSD tights from me.
      All went exceptionally well... I'd highly recommend her.
      Thank you and enjoy!! :)

12. Mela bought a pair of Iplehouse high heel gal feet from me - perfect transaction!
      Great communication all along - would deal with Mela again any time!
      THANKS Lots!!!
      Robyn :)

13. Bought an SD sweater from Mela--great communication and a great sweater! I'd be happy to buy from her again.

Thanks! :)

14. Bought a Volks body, and Mela was just Wonderful to deal with! :) Could NOT be better!
      Had plenty of good pictures in the sale thread, so I knew exactly what I was getting.
      She put up with me needing a payment plan, and was flexible enough when I was able to pay off early, to get him shipped out immediately! :o
      Shipped fast, wrapped excellently well, great communication, friendly to deal with, would deal with her again in a heartbeat! :dance
      Thank you SOOOOO much!

15. I just bought a fabulous outfit from Mela--it's even nicer than the pictures in her FS thread! She was a sweetheart to deal with, very friendly and quick to respond to PMs; she shipped lightning-fast, too. :thumbup

16. Buying from Mela was wonderful :D Not only were the items even more beautiful in person, but they came quickly and very well wrapped, not to mention how smoothly the communication and transaction went! Thank you! :aheartbea

17. Mela purchase three pairs of eyes from me, was pleasant to speak with and despite a bit of a hiccup we smoothed things out easily and pleasantly, thank you <3

18. I went shopping for my first BJD on DoA Marketplace. I saw Mela's thread offering a Obitsu Gretel for sale. The pictures of the doll were GOOD, ACCURATE representations of what was offered for sale. I asked for more information, and Mela responded by thread and by PM in a QUICK, TIMELY FASHION. When I made an offer for Mela to consider, she responded in a PROFESSIONAL, BUSINESSLIKE MANOR. She was GENERIOUS AND ACCOMODATING with my offer and requests for a package deal. We agreed on the payment method, she HONORED my requests. I was worried about shipping methods, after reading horror stories on DoA. Mela SHIPPED ON TIME, USING PROPER PACKAGEING AND PADDING, AND INSURANCE. My Obitus arrived in Ohio IN GOOD CONDITION, AS PROMISED by Mela. After unpacking the doll, I conpaired her with her pictures an the sales thread. Her condition was JUST AS SHOWN BY MELA, with NO SURPRIZES OR DISSAPPOINTMENTS. I am a very hard person to please when shopping, but Mela WAS A VERY PERASENT PERSON TO DEAL WITH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO AMYONE, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST TIME BJD BUYER !

19. I am very well pleased with this experence !

20. mela bought an elf el from me and was really pleasant to deal with - paid quickly and a great transaction ^^