1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mela

Jul 18, 2006

1. I bought a MNF A-line body from Mela - shipped promptly and everything was packaged well. She was also very helpful when I was having customs problems and was very quick to reply to PMS. Thank you :aheartbea

2. Very great to buy from! Love my doll - shipped quickly and was packed well. Very nice to deal with! Would deal again. thank you!

3. Bought a body from mela, quick shipping!

4. I did a trade with Mela and she was a pleasure to deal with. Responded to all my PMs promptly and was very flexible with discussing the terms of our trade. She shipped quickly and kept me informed throughout the whole process. Definitely highly recommended seller/trader. A++++

5. i just bought a puki fp from LeAnne and the experience was a pleasure :) quick and friendly communication and she shipped immediately. plus my little face was well-packed.
      thanks so much :aheartbea

6. I bought a luts wintery head from Mela. She was fast to respond to questions, lovely and friendly. Very trustworthy and I'd happily buy from again.
      The heas was really well packed, lovely and secure.

7. I bought a MnF Shushu head from Mela and she was a great person to deal with. ^w^ I really recommend her to everyone else, thank you so much!

8. I purchased two sets of eyes from Mela. They were very reasonably priced and without defects. The items shipped fast and were packaged very well. I would definitely buy from Mela again.

9. Meal adopted one of my stray FD boy bodies recently and it was a smooth and excellent transaction all around. ^_^

10. I bought a set of Iplehouse Luna Chimera parts from her. The contact was amazing, very pleasant, and the parts arrived quick and well packed! Highly recommended! A***

11. I bought a mnf Rheia from Mela
      She was shipped out super quickly and was nicely packaged :]
      Mela was very understanding and patient with me~
      Thanks!

12. Just received my MnF Juri head and am super pleased! Great communication, packing and shipping was very fast.

Mela is very pleasent and is highly recommended!

Thanks so much again!

13. I purchased an Audrey Hepburn MNM head from Mela; there was a lot of hassle with UK Customs at my end, but Mela was helpful and communicative throughout and worked with me to help resolve things - and the head was well worth the wait! Mela is polite, friendly and helpful and I would have no hesitation in buying from her again. :)

14. Traded a CP Soo for an Angel Elf Soo with Mela.
      We both agreed on the date to send and she sent hers promptly and very well packed! I love the new doll and she's in perfect condition <3333
      Would def. do business with her again! She was absolutely wonderful to work with!

15. I bought a Unoa faceplate from Mela, and everything went perfectly! Her replys were prompt, she was very polite, and the faceplate was so well packaged. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat. ^^

16. Just had a super smooth transaction with Mela. :aheartbea Speedy correspondence, real polite and a great seller! Bought an SD body and asked her to mark it down and to ship it unstrung and she was more than happy to comply. The body arrived in tip-top condition and now I have tonnes of bubble wrap at home :P Would SO do business with her again. In a heartbeat. :D

17. I bought a pair of hands from Mela. She shipped quickly and let me know when there was a very small delay on the shipping time. The hands were exactly as described and I couldn't be happier!
      Thanks!

18. Mela purchased a AOD male body from me.
      Payment and communication was fast!
      I would definitely sell to this user again.
      Thanks and enjoy! :)

19. + Positive feedback!

Bought a Shoyo head from Mela and the entire transaction went smoothly... and the head showed up very quickly! Mela was sweet and friendly. :3 I would definitely do business with her again. ^__^

20. I was looking for 3 60cm boxes and Mela found my post. She sold me three of hers she no longer needed and shipped quickly. Thank you so much!