1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Melie

Sep 1, 2010

1. Melie bought a wig from me, she paid promtply and communication was perfect! Highly recommend her as a buyer :) Thanks!

2. Melie bought a RS body from me and she was just wonderful to deal with! Payment was fast and she was always friendly in her PMs and very sweet to talk to! I fully recommend her as a great buyer to deal with! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

3. Melie commisioned me for a faceup on her Customhouse Bisou Ai, it was a very pleasant transaction: communication went smooth and she paid very promt. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!

4. Melie ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

5. I bought a CH Bisou Ai UU from Melie, and everything went perfect :)
      Great communication, and it was shipped very quick, and packed very well.
      Thanks so much ^^