1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for melljay

Aug 4, 2007

1. Here is my feedback thread, but I also have several positive comments on the old Good Trader List, so please search my name there for more good things about me :)
      I also have over 200 positives on ebay.

2. Excellent transaction with Melljay. She purchased a doll from me, paid quickly, communicated through out the transaction and let me know when the doll had arrived. A+ buyer.

3. I recently purchased a Souldoll special event Yewon from Melljay. Communication was prompt and shipping was lightning fast! I could not be happier with my new dolly addition or the service I received from Melljay!

Lishe

4. I just today (17th) received the most adorable Dollmore Panda outfit from Melljay which I bought the 9th. Very nice transaction, with good communication and prompt shipping. Highly recommended seller! Thanks

5. Melljay is a great buyer! Throughout the transaction, Melljay was friendly, responsive to pms and fast payment.

Thank you :).

6. I've just received two outfits and shoes from Melljay. One of the best transactions I've made - she was very honest (reminded me about a missing snap which she'd already listed in the description) and quick sending the items. Highly recommended.

7. Just completed a transaction with melljay & it was smooth from start to finish.
      Extremely prompt shipping with excellent friendly communication. Highly recommend! :)